• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

7+ Hour Speech on DACA by Pelosi

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
All i can say is poor souls in Congress. How can anyone speak for over 7 hours. I can't imagine listening to her speak for even an hour let alone 7. I wouldn't want to listen to anyone talk that long. Wonder how many people took a nap

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
image.jpg

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
All i can say is poor souls in Congress. How can anyone speak for over 7 hours. I can't imagine listening to her speak for even an hour let alone 7. I wouldn't want to listen to anyone talk that long. Wonder how many people took a nap

A lot of times they do that just for TV and there is almost no one in the chamber.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Nancy P. is brain addled. She thought that she was giving a Thanksgiving blessing and just kept rambling on about her great-grandkids and dreamers.

You know why Nancy P. is so negative about Trump's wall? ****, she lives in this ugly tenement, and wants to have the ill beagles flood the country ... so that her gardening expenses remain under control:

Pelosi.jpg

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I think even hard core dems realize, it is time for her to go away

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
She truly has gone bat **** crazy. I saw a few minutes of here rant and she sounded totally delusional and could barely stand up. She was sweating like an animal. I hope she stays on for a few more years. He rants will only help the GOP.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
She truly has gone bat **** crazy. I saw a few minutes of here rant and she sounded totally delusional and could barely stand up. She was sweating like an animal. I hope she stays on for a few more years. He rants will only help the GOP.

What's truly horrifying is that people actually vote that thing into office over and over again to represent THEM.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
What's truly horrifying is that people actually vote that thing into office over and over again to represent THEM.

Come on now S4E, if they can vote for Hank Johnson and Maxine Waters, not to mention a host of others....Pelosi is just another page in the delusional Dems book of crazy.

th

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know Spike. I would hope there would be a minimum of MS-13 members on the "Dreamers" roster. My vision is that there would be more kids that have gone thru school in the US and proved proficient at English and intelligence toward their progress as citizens.

The downside still remains. Why should they move to the head of the line by breaking immigration law ? The only fair way to get past this may be a merit based application system that rewards the qualified over the gimmydats.

Nobody is gonna vote to kick them all out, so let's try to scoop up the good ones at least.

But the real problem is that, like so many things in the Obama administration, despite there being laws and regulations that are unambiguous, administrative agencies frequently ignored them and did so without penalty. Unsurprisingly, it turns out that the DACA implementation was rife with failure and fraud.

Matt O'Brien, an attorney who until last year was a manager in the investigative unit of USCIS, “As many as half of the approximately 800,000 people who now have work permits under DACA may have lied on their applications to get approved.”

“USCIS never verified anything people put on their DACA applications,” she said, citing an example of how dangerous this might be. A DACA applicant named Emmanuel Jesus Rangel-Hernandez was granted DACA status despite USCIS admitting it had not checked this gang member’s application. He went on to murder four people in Charlotte, NC. The government agency merely accepted his application as truthful and accurate, never checking any of it.
https://patriotpost.us/opinion/51225

Do it right or don't do it at all.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
If i was an immigrant who came here legally and went through the process i would be pissed at people coming here illegally and not have to go through the proper process. My one ex was from Peru and had a green card and eventually received citizenship. It was a stressfull, lengthy, and costly process. I think if more legal immigrants spoke up the democrats would have to back off

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score