• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2024 NFL draft guide needed

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I run the library at the prison I work at. The guys here would love a 2024 NFL Draft Guide. I just need a pdf or document, as it is going on their public document folder on the inmate network.

If you can get one - I'm not having luck doing so - I would appreciate it.

TIA.

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score
I run the library at the prison I work at. The guys here would love a 2024 NFL Draft Guide. I just need a pdf or document, as it is going on their public document folder on the inmate network.

TIA.
Andy Dufresne had some success writing letters to the State Senate ......perseverance young grass hopper ... good luck

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

TIA.
You can pick up a draft magazine cheap at Barnes and Noble then just leave it at the prison. They have a library you could donate it to, am I correct on that?

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
You can pick up a draft magazine cheap at Barnes and Noble then just leave it at the prison. They have a library you could donate it to, am I correct on that?
No place like that in out tiny town. Plus, I want to put it somewhere electronically.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

I think he wants the PDF so as he can post it to the prison site. That allows each prisoner access to it instead of just one or two. I guessing they have tablets or IPads of that nature.

If I was smarter, I’d try to find something.

I’ll keep an eye out if I do see anything, I’ll post it here.

Salute the nation

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
You are correct, except for that tablet thing. Way to 21st century for Wyoming government.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
We had Dane Brugler's "The Beast" last season. Great document....who slapped that up? Kudos.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
From Google, cannot even say I read any, but it seems to be free:

Sweet. Appreciate this. The only problem is that I can't print it and put it on the inmate network.

As you can imagine, we don't allow them on any internet ever. In fact, there is no internet for them available. So, I need a document that I can print and put on their files. Thank you!

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Sweet. Appreciate this. The only problem is that I can't print it and put it on the inmate network.

As you can imagine, we don't allow them on any internet ever. In fact, there is no internet for them available. So, I need a document that I can print and put on their files. Thank you!
I thought it was fairly decent with their big board as well compared to some others I have seen.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

Geez, there must be some young guy/gal that can find a way to cut/paste that into a doc.....maybe contact the website directly? They have the copy somewhere.

Good luck!

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Geez, there must be some young guy/gal that can find a way to cut/paste that into a doc.....maybe contact the website directly? They have the copy somewhere.

Good luck!
Tnx brother!

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score

You dont "print it" you download it using the icon in the upper right hand corner, then move it from your downloads folder onto their file share

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
You dont "print it" you download it using the icon in the upper right hand corner, then move it from your downloads folder onto their file share
Not seeing this icon. I see other icons, but nothng that allows a download. I tried the thre dots, but nada. You need to know that I have computer downs syndrome.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Not seeing this icon. I see other icons, but nothng that allows a download. I tried the thre dots, but nada. You need to know that I have computer downs syndrome.
What browser are you using? Chrome? Edge? Firefox? Try clicking the three dots and you should see a "downloads" option. That will save it to your downloads folder.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
What browser are you using? Chrome? Edge? Firefox? Try clicking the three dots and you should see a "downloads" option. That will save it to your downloads folder.
When I did that it showed me what I have already downloaded, without any (discernable) way to download more.

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score

TIA.
Kudos to you. Id.f I could give ya karma I would . Good man.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Kudos to you. Id.f I could give ya karma I would . Good man.
Tnx, brother. I teach the GED program here. Lots of great things happen. I had a guy graduate just last Friday. It's a good feeling, for sure.

The library was given to me because they didn't want my less-than-amazing coworker running it anymore. I honestly wish that I didn't have the responsibility of the library, but life is that way.

fedderone

A Legend In My Spare Time
Contributor
Reaction score
We had Dane Brugler's "The Beast" last season. Great document....who slapped that up? Kudos.
That would be I.
It doesn't appear he's posted it yet.
I went back and looked when the previous years' versions were released and we're in the general vicinity.
He's only published his top 100 players, and that was in mid February.
IF/WHEN Brugler throws it up, I promise to post here again.

fedderone

A Legend In My Spare Time
Contributor
Reaction score
That would be I.
It doesn't appear he's posted it yet.
I went back and looked when the previous years' versions were released and we're in the general vicinity.
He's only published his top 100 players, and that was in mid February.
IF/WHEN Brugler throws it up, I promise to post here again.
Well.
That didn't take long.
Thanks for willing it into existence, mightyguru.
Here's this year's BEAST from Brugler!

It's password protected :

*TH3*B3A$T*2024*

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
As you can imagine, we don't allow them on any internet ever. In fact, there is no internet for them available.
i wish we could pass a Federal mandate to disallow the internet for Ark and Ogre.

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
Tnx, brother. I teach the GED program here. Lots of great things happen. I had a guy graduate just last Friday. It's a good feeling, for sure.

The library was given to me because they didn't want my less-than-amazing coworker running it anymore. I honestly wish that I didn't have the responsibility of the library, but life is that way.
Maybe Justin can change your name to Andy duphresne.. your less than stellar co worker can be brooks.