• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 NHL playoff thread

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
All four goals scored have been of the “soft” variety. Strange game so far.

I’d like to see Colorado win it, but it seems like once Tampa figures out what you’re doing, they shut it down and you never recover.
It is a strange game. Tampa is showing signs of life.

Jack Johnson just had a big hit lol

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Tampa has slowed the game down to their pace. However Colorado has had some quality chances to score. Gonna be a fun series

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I ended up falling asleep at the end of regulation. Missed a good ending by the look of it.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I will take Colorado in game 2 tonight

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Besides

Nathan Mackinnon is Sid’s boy

Reactions: JMM

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
For the good guys sure. Colorado needs our support to take down the evil empire that is Tampa
Who cares, right MTC? It's all good, I remember someone telling me awhile back...No make that badgering me. 😉. Someone has changed his tune, mid symphony...That's cool though...I'm with you.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I'm pulling for the AVs just because I like Colorado skiing over Yankees living in Florida. Especially that one really annoying New Yorker,,,Charles. How the hell he got to pulling for the Steelers, who knows but I hope they realize the long term damage they caused us and now we have to entertain him when he's sick. Good Gawd, what a burden.. ;)

Reactions: MTC

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Who cares, right MTC? It's all good, I remember someone telling me awhile back...No make that badgering me. 😉. Someone has changed his tune, mid symphony...That's cool though...I'm with you.
Badgering you? Ummm….this is a message board with no understanding of the tone behind our text.

You’re right in a sense in who cares. It’s just a game with no life or death repercussions (unless you’re high stake gambling). 😱

But as far as entertainment. Just enjoy it for what is. One of the few hours you can shun out politics, depressing news etc.

So no, my outlook hasn’t changed. I think there are more priorities in life. Some in my control some not. I’m in a situation at the moment I can kick up my feet and relax

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I'm pulling for the AVs just because I like Colorado skiing over Yankees living in Florida. Especially that one really annoying New Yorker,,,Charles. How the hell he got to pulling for the Steelers, who knows but I hope they realize the long term damage they caused us and now we have to entertain him when he's sick. Good Gawd, what a burden.. ;)
Pfft. Charles

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Avs lost Burakoskvy(sp?) damn eastern europeans last names

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
TBLs Stanley Cups are irrelevant anyway MTC due to the swine flu so don't sweat it.
Shortened season and $18 million over the cap to win the 2nd cup. BS I say

Do we really want to see Brady’s and Gronk’s ugly mug promoting “CiTy oF ChaMpIuNz”???

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Badgering you? Ummm….this is a message board with no understanding of the tone behind our text.

You’re right in a sense in who cares. It’s just a game with no life or death repercussions (unless you’re high stake gambling). 😱

But as far as entertainment. Just enjoy it for what is. One of the few hours you can shun out politics, depressing news etc.

So no, my outlook hasn’t changed. I think there are more priorities in life. Some in my control some not. I’m in a situation at the moment I can kick up my feet and relax
You really don't understand my sarcasm do you? And after all these years. Be more like Mr Lunar and you will be alright. FN kids these days with their music and weird attitudes. 🤣

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
You really don't understand my sarcasm do you? And after all these years. Be more like Mr Lunar and you will be alright. FN kids these days with their music and weird attitudes. 🤣
yes I got your sarcasm.
You’re old *** sense of humor is as bland as the black & white movies you watch on daytime tv.

FN old people these days and their bland sense of humor
85E84E67-1292-4325-9160-B879EA37C603.gif

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Shortened season and $18 million over the cap to win the 2nd cup. BS I say

Do we really want to see Brady’s and Gronk’s ugly mug promoting “CiTy oF ChaMpIuNz”???
I don't want to see them promoting anything,,,Did you see their gay nightclub ad. Yoi... Some things you can't unsee.

Reactions: MTC

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't want to see them promoting anything,,,Did you see their gay nightclub ad. Yoi... Some things you can't unsee.

Eeewww
#Lightning #rainbowriders #TB12 #GayBrady

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I see no possible way Tampa wins this series. The Avs are just spanking them.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
@JMM
And yinz know I love you old timer. Not tampa love.

More like moon boy love. Or is that tampa love?

:oops:

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Vasilvesky is getting peppered like a 3 course meal right now. Keep the shots coming lol