• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

10,000 tickets available on StubHub

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
And you can still buy tickets directly from the chiefs on ticketmaster. Maybe it isn't gonna be such a hostile environment since they can't even sell out their stadium. Lots of Steelers fans.

Method28

Reaction score
By the time kickoff comes around all those will be long gone. Im sure that crowd will be ready

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
I have an event Saturday night that KOs me from being able to fly to the game or I would be there. We play there next season and I hope to make that game schedule permitting. KC is a great stop to watch a game and eat their BBQ

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I have an event Saturday night that KOs me from being able to fly to the game or I would be there. We play there next season and I hope to make that game schedule permitting. KC is a great stop to watch a game and eat their BBQ

That's a shame. I seen you replied to this and I thought you were gonna go

IowaSteeler

Reaction score
We (Me, wife, son, and his gf) will be there, bought our tickets and reserved hotel immediately after the game ended. My son was begging me all week to buy them but didn't want to jinx anything by assuming, lol. Would love to have a beer with any of you that will be going ... let us know. We live 5 hours north of KC and are driving down early Saturday.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
We (Me, wife, son, and his gf) will be there, bought our tickets and reserved hotel immediately after the game ended. My son was begging me all week to buy them but didn't want to jinx anything by assuming, lol. Would love to have a beer with any of you that will be going ... let us know. We live 5 hours north of KC and are driving down early Saturday.
Same story for us with tickets. I wanted to get them before the Miami game but we decided that bad mojo and didn't want to be stuck with them if we lost. After the 3rd quarter I texted my mom at home to grab em.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
That's a shame. I seen you replied to this and I thought you were gonna go

Trust me I looked at flights every which way I could for an opportunity to be there. The earliest I could get to MCI with no flight delays is 10:38 AM Sunday (noon local time kick off). That's the earliest flight in from DFW. I would redeye from LAX to DFW. That route is flown by an MD-80 to MCI, which is prone to delays. The rental cars at MCI are off site (shuttle bus ride) and then its a half hour to Arrowhead without any traffic.That's just cutting it too close and with the weather I would bet there are flight delays. Ice and planes don't play well together. If I didn't have an event Saturday night I would have flown in on Saturday and been there for sure. With a win Sunday, I will most definitely be looking at a field trip to Foxboro the following week, or maybe a trip to the Burgh.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Yah, I want to go but I think I'm gonna sit this one out. Foxboro we can probably work something out.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score

SteelerAl

Reaction score
Still over 9,900 tickets listed on StubHub. You can get a real seat (not standing room only) for $75.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
$54/$70 after fees currently. I told you to wait .
Only reason I think is because of the weather. You think it would've dropped regardless?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score