• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

things we learned this year (feel free to add your own)

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I learned that most of the best players on defense are still "Cowher's players" and all but one are too old and injury prone to keep playing.

steelerscotty

Contributor
Reaction score
I learned that having the best year of your career while breaking personal, team and NFL records means you suck and should be traded.

Southern Steeler

Reaction score
I learned that my life is waaaaay better now that I have taken the approach to not get so emotionally invested in these games.

My blood pressure didn't change a bit when the Ravens beat us. That felt good, honestly

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score

xjx

Reaction score
We learned and actually witnessed the fact that Dri Archer is way too small to play in the NFL. The only plays Mitchell makes usually includes a personal foul penalty. Ike and Troy are done. Munchack made great improvements with our offensive line. We need two capable backup RB's.

obxsteeler

Reaction score
We learned and actually witnessed the fact that Dri Archer is way too small to play in the NFL. The only plays Mitchell makes usually includes a personal foul penalty. Ike and Troy are done. Munchack made great improvements with our offensive line. We need two capable backup RB's.

If you consider capable to mean replacing Bell in this offense without a major drop off there are a lot of people in trouble. Probably starting with Seattle and Lynch.