• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ted Cruz owns the South

Spike

Reaction score
DIXIELAND DELIGHT: TED CRUZ BARNSTORMS THE SOUTH TO SOLD OUT CROWDS

Ted Cruz's strategy heads south to win the 'SEC primary'

AP_558196928572-640x480.jpg
CMAbHxiVEAAINcX.jpg
CMVAKfeVAAAjYgs.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/10/politics/ted-cruz-southern-trip-sec-primary-2016/

Spike

Reaction score
Because they look like hockey fans?

Cruz was born in Calgary, ya know

politifact%2Fphotos%2FCruz_Liberty_University.jpg

Last edited:

Spike

Reaction score
Last edited:

Vader

Reaction score
My father went to see Cruz in Tupelo. He really enjoyed listening to him.

Spike

Reaction score
He's hitting them out of the park

"Cruz Country" bus tour, Arkansas

Addressing a large crowd at the Republican Party of Crawford County’s 2015 Lincoln Day Dinner, Cruz said Americans have grown weary of “campaign conservatives” and were looking for a consistent candidate who would remain truthful to campaign promises.

He promised if elected he would be tougher on illegal immigration, would secure the nation’s borders and would work to defeat “radical Islamic terrorism.”

Cruz said he would “end the persecution of religious liberty,” a statement met by a resounding standing ovation.

He also said he would “rip to shreds” and undo the recent nuclear agreement with Iran, which he considered “the single greatest threat to the nation.”

Cruz spoke to the media prior to his remarks and disputed the “Washington fallacy” that the only way Republicans can win is to run to the middle as “Democrat light.”

“Every time we do that, we lose,” he said.

http://swtimes.com/news/gop-presidential-hopeful-ted-cruz-makes-campaign-stop-van-buren

Cruzer-vi.jpg

Last edited:

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Yeah, Cruz has been a thorn in the side of R insiders and pseudo conservatives his entire political career as far as I can tell. Which is why he's my man......there's just something about him that seems to make him a tough sell though. Haven't been able to put my finger on what that is, or why he might be perceived as a somewhat "unelectable" guy....it's probably nothing more than a gut feeling and I hope I'm completely wrong.

Spike

Reaction score
His problem is the same as the others, Trump is sucking all the oxygen out of the room

Last edited:

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, Cruz has been a thorn in the side of R insiders and pseudo conservatives his entire political career as far as I can tell. Which is why he's my man......there's just something about him that seems to make him a tough sell though. Haven't been able to put my finger on what that is, or why he might be perceived as a somewhat "unelectable" guy....it's probably nothing more than a gut feeling and I hope I'm completely wrong.

He LOOKS weird. I know that's superficial, but there's something about his face that looks off. He looks like he's always crying or something. It's very strange.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
He LOOKS weird. I know that's superficial, but there's something about his face that looks off. He looks like he's always crying or something. It's very strange.

He looks like he should be the retarded guy in a sitcom.

Reted.jpg

Last edited:

Rod Farva

Reaction score

Yeah. And it is superficial......but unfortunately most voters are.

He looks like he should be the retarded guy in a sitcom.

View attachment 1665

Like Steve Carell in "Dinner for Schmucks"......which, as it turned out, is actually a movie for schmucks.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
He looks like the Wicked Witch of the West's younger brother.

I believe he has a lock on the vote of the "dumb".

Rod Farva

Reaction score
I believe he has a lock on the vote of the "dumb".

Instead of just saying **** why don't you qualify that statement? Exactly what has Cruz done or said that is "dumb" or which would indicate those who like him are?

I'll bet you can't. In fact I'll buy your cheap ******* *** a 6 month membership here if you can. But I know you can't because all you "know" is the horseshit force fed to you by the msm and other Hillary acolytes.