• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sunday Night Tickets

GRIZZ58

Reaction score
Please note I have 4 lower level seats for the Sunday night game against KC. Section 101 Row KK Seats 7-10. Less than face value. $100 per seat. Please text if interested. 717-752-4516 Mike

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll try to help find a buyer for you bro. Are you able to email the tickets? And do you have PayPal?

Super Dave

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn.....That Philly loss is having residual effects

P

POP

Damn.....That Philly loss is having residual effects

Steeler fans are not as ardent as advertised. As soon as there are any signs we are not a legit SB contender, fan supports just implodes. Not saying one game tells us anything (in Sept) just saying. the fans stop showing up when they don't feel we have a legit shot. But, of course, all the games will be "sold out" even if thousands do not show.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Steeler fans are not as ardent as advertised. As soon as there are any signs we are not a legit SB contender, fan supports just implodes. Not saying one game tells us anything (in Sept) just saying. the fans stop showing up when they don't feel we have a legit shot. But, of course, all the games will be "sold out" even if thousands do not show.

No, the ticket holders are just old and/or casual fans who like the status of having Steelers tickets. The NFL priced out real fans a long time ago.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score

I think it has way more to do with it being a night game. Alot of ticket holders don't want to go to the night games. Also, I would say alot of the season ticket holders aren't as ardent as advertised, but Steeler fans in general are. Alot of the ticket holders are boring or old as ****.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
I also think if you have season tickets, but you have to be selective about using PTO and can't attend night games, you're probably living beyond your means.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
I think it has way more to do with it being a night game. Alot of ticket holders don't want to go to the night games. Also, I would say alot of the season ticket holders aren't as ardent as advertised, but Steeler fans in general are. Alot of the ticket holders are boring or old as ****.

Not many season-ticket holders go to games anymore. The ones that do go are awesome. A lot of the time the ones they sell them to are drunks or go and stay on their phones the whole time as a social status. And yes, night games blow.

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
Not many season-ticket holders go to games anymore. The ones that do go are awesome. A lot of the time the ones they sell them to are drunks or go and stay on their phones the whole time as a social status. And yes, night games blow.

Night games are awesome. Just alot of people don't want to go because of work. As for PTO, for most sure. In my line of work we get no paid pto, so theres that. But that's pretty rare.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
People don't go to night games. Every other game this season is over $120 for the cheap seats.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Night games are awesome. Just alot of people don't want to go because of work. As for PTO, for most sure. In my line of work we get no paid pto, so theres that. But that's pretty rare.

They really aren't. People drink all day. You get home at 1:00 am and have to go to work the next day. Even watching at home they're over at 11:30 or so. Maybe if they started at 7:00 to end at a decent hour, but until that happens I will be thrilled to see as few as possible on the Steelers schedule (which is hopeless since they always get the max).

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
People don't go to night games. Every other game this season is over $120 for the cheap seats.

They really aren't. People drink all day. You get home at 1:00 am and have to go to work the next day. Even watching at home they're over at 11:30 or so. Maybe if they started at 7:00 to end at a decent hour, but until that happens I will be thrilled to see as few as possible on the Steelers schedule (which is hopeless since they always get the max).

People don't go. But the atmosphere is alwasy rocking. I don't mind the drinking all day and getting home late, but I understand that. I like night games. Personally, my favorite is a 4:30 game especially late in the season when it gets dark around halftime. But I still like primetime better than the 1 PM starts. This year we have FOUR 430 games which is ******* awesome.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
People don't go. But the atmosphere is alwasy rocking. I don't mind the drinking all day and getting home late, but I understand that. I like night games. Personally, my favorite is a 4:30 game especially late in the season when it gets dark around halftime. But I still like primetime better than the 1 PM starts. This year we have FOUR 430 games which is ******* awesome.

I think we are complete opposites with this. I LOVE 1:00 pm games. I just feel that a 4:25 game "wastes" an entire day. You have to leave early to beat traffic and get home pretty late--plus you don't get to watch any of the other games. Maybe I'm just getting old, lol.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I think we are complete opposites with this. I LOVE 1:00 pm games. I just feel that a 4:25 game "wastes" an entire day. You have to leave early to beat traffic and get home pretty late--plus you don't get to watch any of the other games. Maybe I'm just getting old, lol.
I think you're getting old bro hah. When you gonna come tailgate with me?

I like to drink but I don't get hammered drunk like some. I love the night games but it isn't anywhere near what it used to be like at TRS. That place used to be just ******* rocking.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
I think you're getting old bro hah. When you gonna come tailgate with me?

I like to drink but I don't get hammered drunk like some. I love the night games but it isn't anywhere near what it used to be like at TRS. That place used to be just ******* rocking.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

I don't like to get hammered because I want to be into the game. When I get ****** up I don't care as much.

I don't know why I like 430 games. I get what you are saying about wasting a day, but I love it. I think its because a 430 game is usually a big time matchup, and like I said I love when it gets dark around halftime espically when its cold. God I love cold games. **** this September weather.

GRIZZ58

Reaction score
There are only two seat left. Price lowered to $75.00 per seat. Text if interested 717-752-4516

Troglodyte

Reaction score

If it's a nice day and your attending the game, 1:00 is good, but life is too short to spend a beautiful fall afternoon inside watching a game on TV. Gimme the 4:25.