• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Tailgate

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I figured I'd put this out there in case some were planning on stopping by Dom's normal tailgate but he will not be having one. He will be tailgating with Cheryl and I so you all are more then welcome to stop by and hang out. All we ask is you bring $5 to chip in for food if you plan on eating. Anyway , we will be right where the yellow circle is in Red Lot 5. I have a black F150. Hit me up and I'll shoot you my number.
d5f8ab871cdb205a127f5f16f98839e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Steeler Nation mobile app

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Guarantee yaz if I was able to go, I'd stop by..!!!! Know in your hearts that it would be an honor to be at any of the STEELERS' games and PLEASE don't just take them for granted. Soak in as much as one can and share a smile along the way.

Salute the nation

OFTT

Reaction score
5 of us rolling in from Canton OH ...

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Present. I'm bringing a fins fan with me.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
So,.......YOUR packing a lunch?

Actually I hope your friend gets treated well.

Salute the nation

This will be the 4th time I've brought an away team fan. Steelers fans are really good at treating away fans. Some general ribbing, but nothing aggressive, unless the away teams' fan is a rowdy jackass. My friends aren't that type of fan, or I wouldn't bring them. My buddy is actually a die hard Pens fan and Steelers enthusiast. He just grew up in Florida in the 70s, so he's a Csonka guy. Zach Thomas is his all time favorite player, and he loved having Porter.

I'm looking forward to showing him the city and spending time with him.

Also, the Steelers have never lost when I brought in another fan, and I've done it for the Ravens, Redskins, and Eagles. Oh we lost the Eagles game. In the preseason...

SteelerAl

Reaction score
I'm going to the game and will likely stop by the tailgate. Can't wait!