• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Some love for LT

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
No not Lawrence Timmons, who is killing it by the way. I'm talking about LT Walton. Here is an article making a case for LT being one of our most improved players this year:

http://www.Invalid Link - Check SN Home Page/2017/01/film-room-l-t-walton-running-improved-steeler/

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Walton has made some nice plays, it is great to see guys stepping up when needed to help this team win....

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I think the O-line and D-line are coached up as well as any positional coaches in the NFL.

But yes Walton is a welcomed sight.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I have noticed his improvement and this article is a GREAT read. Thanks for posting it Cope. I like what this team has become as it took the adversity and turned it into a very positive thing.

Salute the nation

Supersteeler

Reaction score
There is definitely a sudden uprising of a lot of young talent this season. The future looks bright. Thank goodness.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice group of clips, and they do indeed show Walton doing a very good job at occupying the tackle and clogging the running lanes.

You know what else they show? Running backs should be afraid of James Harrison. They try to run away from him, to the defense's left, but he charges from the backside at light speed and blows up running backs.