• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So what can Brown do for you...

TazManianDevil

Forefather
Reaction score
Wonderful journalistic gem from Kansas City.

This quote below is the best tactical discription I've seen of Browns to date..

“He’s one of the elite, elite receivers in our league,” Chiefs defensive coordinator Bob Sutton said. “He’s a tremendous route runner, has great run after the catch ability, outstanding hands. I mean, he snatches balls out of the air. He’s just a really, really good football player. He’s got great acceleration in-and-out of cuts ... there may be guys that are faster and all that, but running cuts and snapping in-and-out of them, there are not too many better than him right now in our league.”

And the guy throwing Brown the ball — Roethlisberger — is pretty darn good, too.

Link: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article105395256.html

Zack_of_Steel

Reaction score
What ever happened to Edreed4prez? I have mostly lurked the past couple years and until this thread I hadn't realized that I feel like I haven't seen him around.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
...yeah we seem to have lost a decent amount of opposing teams fans.

I thought Ed was good peeps.............

Zack_of_Steel

Reaction score
Yeah, he once told me I had an open invite to steaks and beer at his house if I was ever in NJ. Hope he and his wife are well.

On topic, they seem to know their **** after getting it kicked in.