• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Smh at Antonio Brown

antdrewjosh

Reaction score

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
doesn't look like excessive contact to me

meh

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
There isnt supposed to be any live blocking or pass rushing etc.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
It is minicamp this week not OTA's.

MINICAMP | 10 HOURS A DAY

Physicals On Monday But No Practice
Practices Tuesday-Thursday, With A Day Off On Friday
Allowed Two Practices Totaling 3 ½ Hours On The Field Per Day

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Video is apparently OTAs

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Video is apparently OTAs

yeah I see where AB said OTA's.

I dunno, yeah maybe he is a idiot.............. don't throw **** up to where something can eve be misinterpreted.

Reactions: MTC

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Stop posting videos of Steeler ****, AB. You obviously have no idea what is ok or not ok to share, so don't post anything from team activities.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I let him know, maybe he'll take it down.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Poni on 93.7 said last year that AB is the least self-aware person he's ever seen. I mean, I'm bad in that regard but AB has me beat by a mile.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It's all about me until he post something that causes a rift. Maybe a TEAM fine or something of that nature yet alone causing hard feelings amongst team mates. GROW the **** up.

Salute the nation

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
I hope so Steelerfan81. I hope so

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Freaking out over nothing.

Just a growing trend. ...of years now. Do you think AB is loved in the locker room? Maybe it isn't necessary to be loved but when you are team first type of team instead a bunch of guys all doing THEIR own thing it is easier to get over that hump. Or.so it seems to me.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Just a growing trend. ...of years now. Do you think AB is loved in the locker room? Maybe it isn't necessary to be loved but when you are team first type of team instead a bunch of guys all doing THEIR own thing it is easier to get over that hump. Or.so it seems to me.

Still, AB has never cost us a game, he's never been criticized by teammates, and the Steelers just made him the highest paid WR in the NFL. I think if there was some under lying issue it would be out by now. WRs are divas. Every single one of em. I've never seen one that works harder then AB. That's what counts.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Still, AB has never cost us a game, he's never been criticized by teammates, and the Steelers just made him the highest paid WR in the NFL. I think if there was some under lying issue it would be out by now. WRs are divas. Every single one of em. I've never seen one that works harder then AB. That's what counts.
Didn't Miller have issue during a game a few years ago about him crying about not getting his......also the teams that won their last few SB's had a team first mentality. ....we have so many me first guys on our team now...the whole teqm culture has changed. Maybe it is just how the NFL is now. I don't know. While I am glad we have AB locked up long term I can't say I would have been to disappointed if we let him play out his contract and he moved on. Just my take.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score

He did get criticized for his FB Live video. Hopefully they had talks that toned that **** down so he can be a little more focused on the locker room and less on getting paid for broadcasting **** that didn't need to be shown. He's a great player, but some of his antics are going to rub people the wrong way.

GRBman

Reaction score
You don't see this crap coming out of New England, or Green Bay, or Atlanta...Those teams have their stuff buttoned-up. The Steelers are a mess right now.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
I just believe when the team is all focused on one goal and move forward weekly together as one you have a better chance of reaching your end goal then when you have a bunch of me first type of players doing their own thing week in and week out. And I think the last few years we have falling into the second catagory unfortunately.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
A mess? Really?

We our a talented team and will win games....just because of that..talent...but as far as our locker room goes...I wouldn't be afraid to state that they are a mess...to many star players on this team have their own agenda. A me first attitude that has grown over the years. One reason I believe Ben took a long hard look at retiring. Some say there was zero chance of that happening. I think he actually thought about it. Long and hard. When AB ignores Ben in the locker room and does his own thing with FB live...All the young guys see this. While AB is great at his job. And his work ethic is unapproachable...his leadership skills are lacking. A shame actually. A shame that everyone tip toes around AB's antics week in and week out. From the top down to the bottom. Both Tomlin and Ben have stated they had a talk with AB about his antics on numerous occasions...AB still does his own thing regardless. As I said...a shame actually.

Reactions: MTC

Steelz

Reaction score
If he got permission from the team to post it then I don't see the problem. I havnt heard of any discipline or fines from the league as of yet so all this just sounds like a bunch of yappin over nothing.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not one to really bash any player in regard. I think showing footage of any sort should be private.

If the footage is from OTA's and no live contact/blocking etc is allowed. I get the panic in that the league may look into this.
On the other hand, maybe us fans are overreacting.

I'm not a fan of the diva mentality. Never have, never will. But idk. It's way too early to say how this season will pan out. Yeah the talent is there, and as a fan I'm excited.

Just like most I do kinda feel the locker room is not divided, but very.... lack in chemistry???
Whatever it is. I think the guys will be alright.