• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shaziers health is key

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Entire story here --> http://www.steelernation.com/shazier-key-steelers-2017-defense/

Shazier key to 2017 Defense
By Justin McGonigle

Ryan Shazier has been a dominate force. No one can argue the impact he has had in many games over the last three seasons. Ryan Shazier has also missed 14 games due to injury. Without him in the lineup the Steelers relied on Vince Williams among others to fill the void beside Lawrence Timmons. The Steelers will no longer have that luxury after letting Timmons leave town via free agency to the Dolphins this past March. Williams will assume a full time position next to Shazier, and after those two the Steelers don’t have much depth.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes the ILBer depth is worrisome.

Unless they like what they see from Dirty Red.

Maybe once the final cuts come they will glance that direction. I am hoping so...........

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Dirty Red,.........Makes him sound like a dirty player, which I don't think he is at all.

I think training camp will help solve some problems but I don't think there is an answer at ILB as depth is very questionable. We went from stregnth to weakness in a very short time. I hope there is a available player that we can sign somewhere along the way.

Salute the nation