• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shazier injured..Tomlin says he was just shakin up

skialta

Reaction score
Draft day a few years ago I seem to remember a Michigan fan saying that the rap against Shazier was that he sat through a lot of questionable injuries. I remember thinking how would anyone know if said injuries were questionable. After a few years of him being a steeler. I can clearly see what what that person meant.

P

POP

learn to express your feelings with words, not lame images.....you have been asked to do this more than once.....

Then why do you even offer the photo link then? And why is it that others post pics and they are left alone? Double standards.

You offer links to videos and pics but always take mine down while leaving others to do whatever. Do you grasp the meaning of double standards?

P

POP

Are you High? Would this be your punctuation marksmanship or are you speaking in some sort of advanced language that ONLY the educated can understand??? I guess I'm lost and will never catchup to you on this...... !!!!

No, it's quite simple. Cooli replaced my photo with the commas. He is incorporating double standards, as he always deletes my pics and vids but leaves others alone.