• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Seahawks-nailed-again-for-offseason-violations-fined-and-lose-pick

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Their O started off terrible last year also. I'd give them a few more games to see how they are going to do.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Best comment in the comment thread: "I’m guessing there won’t be a two year campaign to try to justify their cheating."

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
Following the patriots way?

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Their schedule is so easy on paper they will win 10 games by virtual default. if they don't correct some glaring issues they will be bounced quickly from playoffs. They are well coached, especially on the Oline which is their biggest problem right now. I expect improvement,

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Their schedule is so easy on paper they will win 10 games by virtual default. if they don't correct some glaring issues they will be bounced quickly from playoffs. They are well coached, especially on the Oline which is their biggest problem right now. I expect improvement,

Carol's stupid call likley cost them a S U P E R B O W L win. He claimed to know nothing about USC problems. Oh sure. Seattle's play calling turned Jimmy Graham into just a guy, or was it all Brees for him?

This team barely beat a very bad Dolphins team. Not buying their chances this season.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Carrol turned them from a perennial also ran into a SB Champion and back to back NFC champion. yes it was a ****** call on the INT, one he will have to live with forever. That is football. when you actually read the breakdown of the situation it wasn't as bad as people think. He got baited into leaving them with no time and in the process forced himself into a throw. That team has good coaching throughout. I've listened to their Oline coach speak at conference. They have a very strong culture. You can't win every year.

str8liner

Reaction score
Good ol sneaky Pete. You will know when the S is about to HTF when he bolts back to a college coaching gig just like he did at USC.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
when you actually read the breakdown of the situation it wasn't as bad as people think. He got baited into leaving them with no time and in the process forced himself into a throw.

Uhhhhh ... what??? The dumbass Seahawks had a 2nd and goal at the 1 yard line, where Lynch and that offensive line had been raping the right side of the Patsy* defense the entire second half, and where the stupid Seahawks still had a timeout and 24 seconds left.

So run Lynch off left guard again. Chances he scores? 95%, I say. Lynch had absolutely gouged the Patsies*. If he does not score? Call timeout, and the Seahawks have 2 chances for Wilson to roll out and either find a receiver or, if it is there, run the damn thing in.