• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Schlereth Breaks Down the Harrison Hold for Whiny Chiefs Fans

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Short video where Schlereth teaches chiefs fans how it was a blatant hold that had to be called every time.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H7TrJvphcRs" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
GREAT video and thank you for posting. ONLY got one small question as he says that will be called 100% of the time, IF IT IS SEEN. Evidently MOST ref's are blind 98% of the time. ANSWERED my own QUESTION.! !!!!

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Short video where Schlereth teaches chiefs fans how it was a blatant hold that had to be called every time.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H7TrJvphcRs" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

hahahaha

just hold me

njsteel

Forefather
Reaction score
Someone should send this to that ***** Kelce.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
GREAT video and thank you for posting. ONLY got one small question as he says that will be called 100% of the time, IF IT IS SEEN. Evidently MOST ref's are blind 98% of the time. ANSWERED my own QUESTION.! !!!!

Salute the nation

Harrison is held like that every damn game. I was surprised the refs called it. That play was a hold and a half. A damn near wwe clothesline

ianv2012

Reaction score
Harrison is held like that every damn game. I was surprised the refs called it. That play was a hold and a half. A damn near wwe clothesline

So a normal every down block on James Harrison then

Sevenisheaven

Banned
Reaction score
The year he won Defensive MVP (I think he had 15 or 16 sacks) he would be held four or five times a game. The shame of it was that he was so utterly dominant they couldn't call them because otherwise he'd have too much of an impact on the game. It was bullshit but he lwoumd have broke the season sack record if they called half of them. He was in his primeat and they had Ike and Polamalu giving coverage sacks (along with pressure up the gut from Hampton Smith and Keisel) that it created a menace. I'd say it was top five seasons by any Steeler ever. He was just so good.