• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rookie highlight video

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
hadn't watch Hargraves highlights, he was a man among boys

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Davis, Feeney and Ayers bring a dynamic athleticism that is missing from this team. Probably sounds dumb to say, but I do think Ayers can be more athletic than Brown. Feeney needs to steadily put on weight, but he reminds me of a James Farrior type guy. Davis can be an upgrade over Mitchell. Matakevich has passion. High expectations and hope he sticks and makes a career in the black & gold. I truly do see him as a key player soon

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Burns? Not sure what I think of him. Everybody else just seems like camp bodies

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
the only hope I see for Feeney to stick is to excell as a Rover LB/S in sub-packages. He's too much of a tweener to be a true S or a true LB.
Oh and Matakevich looks like our own version of Rudy

Last edited:

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
Feeney if he can bulk up could be the long ROLB unless Chickello is just not a camp flavour of the week, for todays spread offence and especially in our div you could line up Feeney at LB as a hybrid LB/S because of his speed and ability based on his hieght can line up inside or outside and due his range asa under LB S playing spy, and he could be very useful on delay blitzes.