• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ravens expect Kubiak to get DEN job

Spike

Reaction score
Gut em

ESPN's Ed Werder reports the Ravens "expect" OC Gary Kubiak to be named the Broncos' next head coach.

Kubiak is interviewing with the team on Sunday. Per Werder, coach John Harbaugh would be "understanding" if Kubiak went back on his word to remain in Baltimore.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/306026/report-ravens-expect-kubiak-to-get-den-job

Ravens QB coach Rick Dennison is considered the favorite for the Broncos' offensive coordinator job.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_27342545/gary-kubiak-appears-be-guy-broncos-but-concerns

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Good. Make flacco learn yet another offense, hopefully one that he doesnt jive with. Music to my ears:eek:

papillon

Reaction score
Good. Make flacco learn yet another offense, hopefully one that he doesnt jive with. Music to my ears:eek:

For a veteran quarterback like Flacco I don't think changing the coordinator is that big of a deal, plus he's had success so he will get a say in the offense. It sounds like they're going to promote from within which will keep some continuity to the offense.

Papillon

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
GUT them for sure. Anything that messes with the raturds, is good news.

Salute the nation

Spike

Reaction score
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Ravens OC Gary Kubiak intends to take the Broncos' head-coaching job if it's offered to him.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/556828387218845699

---------------------

ha ha - the Ratnest is not amused

Kubiak is a freaking traitor ! He said he was staying , has something good here going on .
What a joke

Benedict Arnold = Gary Kubiak

If he isn't back I am gonna make a piΓ±ata Gary Kubiak doll for everyone to hit at the next Ravens tailgate.
Ain't kiddin .

He's a freakin backstabbing traitor . I will never respect Kubiak ever again if he takes this job .

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/61562-merged-kubiak-staying-with-the-ravens-or-not/page-47

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
its a dream job for Kubiak. if he goes, look for shanahan to be named o.c. at least that what ratbird fans are saying here in Baltimore

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
For a veteran quarterback like Flacco I don't think changing the coordinator is that big of a deal, plus he's had success so he will get a say in the offense. It sounds like they're going to promote from within which will keep some continuity to the offense.

Papillon

Oh it makes a difference. Calling plays, putting a player in the position to win, or lose. Ravens O sucked for a stretch and they canned their OC midstream, the O dramatically improved.

OC's a good one can definitely be a difference maker............

Spike

Reaction score
if he goes, look for shanahan to be named o.c. at least that what ratbird fans are saying here in Baltimore

or to Quinn and Atlanta

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo

: What happened to Kyle Shanahan?A lot of talk he's hitching his wagon to Dan Quinn. RT @J3reinhold

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score

Papillon

Quit killin my buzz, buzzkillington

steelermania

Reaction score
Boy, the recycle bin is in full effect. Everyone is hiring a coach who was previously fired. Must be frustrating if you're a young guy looking to move up.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Boy, the recycle bin is in full effect. Everyone is hiring a coach who was previously fired. Must be frustrating if you're a young guy looking to move up.

Part of it is the lack of hot coordinators right now, but there are several new head coaches in place.

Jets - Todd Bowels
49ers - Jim Tomsula
Falcons - Plan to hire Dan Quinn

ark steel

Reaction score
How much do you need an OC to call for jump balls and PI calls?

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
How much do you need an OC to call for jump balls and PI calls?

We use to have one that called the pass play a lot. Most everyone here thought he sucked. If he could have gotten a few more PI calls, maybe he wouldn't have been so bad,..............

Salute the nation

ark steel

Reaction score
We use to have one that called the pass play a lot. Most everyone here thought he sucked. If he could have gotten a few more PI calls, maybe he wouldn't have been so bad,..............

Salute the nation

Coached for the wrong team to get those calls.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Coached for the wrong team to get those calls.

I realize that but was just thereticaly speaking as to how "bruce's" perception would be changed, had they gotten those calls.

Salute the nation

Ghost of Frenchy Fuqua

Reaction score
Good. Make flacco learn yet another offense...Music to my ears:eek:

Problem is, Dennison and Kubiak are best friends and have worked together for years (even before Houston, I think).

There would be little change in the Ravens' offense. (But it's possible that Kubiak will offer Dennison the Broncos' OC job.)

NormalJake

Reaction score
This is very good if both go. Many folks here dismiss ravens offense, but they averaged 30 points per game against us this year. Every one else averaged 26 ppg against our d.

Spike

Reaction score
Trestman hired for OC by Ravens

I heard he did wonders for Cutler in Chicago -