• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pouncey reports to camp; no hold outs

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
I would give Pouncey all the work I could. **** that limiting ****.

Reactions: MTC

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
I would give Pouncey all the work I could. **** that limiting ****.

Bouchette just wrote an article suggesting the Steelers should shut down their veterans during training camp and the preseason. I wouldn't go that far, but I lean more toward his idea to limit the veterans reps and give those to the young players. No need to give those guys, especially ones coming off injuries, a full workload during practice and games that don't count.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
limited reps ben brown pouncey mitchell gay
and vets just play 1 qtr at max.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Bouchette just wrote an article suggesting the Steelers should shut down their veterans during training camp and the preseason. I wouldn't go that far, but I lean more toward his idea to limit the veterans reps and give those to the young players. No need to give those guys, especially ones coming off injuries, a full workload during practice and games that don't count.

Our starters don't play nearly as much as other teams as it is.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Now if they could just bubble wrap Pouncey's legs that would be just great.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

What about our new TE. He's still on the PUP. For players veteran overcoming injrues ( pouncey ) yeah I'd limit them in practice too.