• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Martavis has a few things to say.........

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.Invalid Link - Check SN Home Page/2016/11/martavis-bryant-criticizes-fans-snapchat/

http://www.Invalid Link - Check SN Home Page/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Bryant1.jpg

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
When Doobie is actually on the field producing then he can talk about being a piece of the puzzle. He made the decision to skip and/or fail drug tests, so he has nobody to blame but himself. Fans have every right to be pissed at him and he needs to eat some humble pie and own it.

P

POP

Could I care less about what someone this stupid has to say? I won't even recognise his existence until he is back on the field, making a difference in a game that matters.

diver

Reaction score
While he is wrong in so many ways, he is right in one. Anyone who thought the Steelers could just replace him with Coates were just drinking the kool aid. Bryant is a special talent. To bad he has no brains.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Try passing a drug test dude. So far drugs have been more important than being the missing piece of the puzzle and helping your team. Pretty damn expensive joints for you this year. Cost millions.

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score
*insert bong-ripping sound here*

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
As mad as everyone is at him it goes to show how important he was to the team. WAS is the key word. Come back and show us how you manned up to become that piece of the puzzle.

Salute the nation

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Did that many people really discredit his talent and value to the team? The guy is a threat for a touchdown every time he touches the ball. But seriously, dude, keep quiet until you can avoid getting suspended.

str8liner

Reaction score
Really? This guy lets the entire team and fan base down because he cant lay off the weed, and now wants everyone to acknowledge he is a missing piece of the puzzle?

Yea Bryant you ARE a missing piece because of YOUR OWN selfish actions.

And yes, we DO hold that against you....

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
This is so funny, where do I even start. You are a missing piece because of your own selfish actions. The team could use you, needs your talent, but YOU failed drug tests and are making idiotic tweets..Lay off social media and the doobies, then maybe we will listen to what you have to say, MB.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
This is so funny, where do I even start. You are a missing piece because of your own selfish actions. The team could use you, needs your talent, but YOU failed drug tests and are making idiotic tweets..Lay off social media and the doobies, then maybe we will listen to what you have to say, MB.

That's the sad thing. The guy just doesn't seem to get this.

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
And still missing the point..worry about yourself , worry about getting your head on straight...dont worry about all the other bullshit get the hell off crackchat or whatever the hell you are on...fix yourself

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
And still missing the point..worry about yourself , worry about getting your head on straight...dont worry about all the other bullshit get the hell off crackchat or whatever the hell you are on...fix yourself

THAT is one of the funniest things I've read !!!!! Thank You

Salute the nation

skline00

Reaction score
Martavis:

It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

GILBERT

Reaction score
Try passing a drug test dude. So far drugs have been more important than being the missing piece of the puzzle and helping your team. Pretty damn expensive joints for you this year. Cost millions.

and an English test.

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
"Don't bogart that joint my friend, pass it on over to me" Martavis Bryant and John Prine

Zip it until you're actually a part of the team smokie

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Sadly, it appears as if Bryant still has not taken responsibility for what he did to himself and this team. No matter how many stories are leaked by a publicist, agent, or Jesus Christ, he still comes across as me first. It will not shock me in the slightest for him to fail another drug test this off season or next year. It wouldn't hurt for him to show a little contrition and accountability.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I do want him back. I hope he's maturing. I understand that he's a bit raw and I get that he's maybe hurting watching the Steelers struggle. Hell we all are.

But, dude... We're kinda missing you out there. So uh... get well soon eh?

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I am not hurting watching the Steelers. When the game is over I am over it. It is a game. I'm not playing in it or getting paid in any way to participate in it. In the end, it just doesn't matter that much.

FAB802

Contributor
Reaction score
Honestly, if I'm the GM I don't think I spend the money on him or Bell. The NFL testing is a joke. They know exactly when the tests are, so they know when they need to quit for a couple weeks. I'm over it already. The NFL is a business, and I'm sorry those two have already proven they can't be trusted to do what they need to do. As for the team, I get a little riled up watching them, but once they **** the bed I just realize it's not that deep. If the ones getting paid to do the job don't care enough to win games they should win, I can't be all that distraught as a fan. Getting old sucks.

Steel G

Reaction score
Missing piece of the puzzle? What an *** clown. This whole team right now is puzzling.