• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

looking for three tickets Miami/Steelers

cpollock

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I have sold tickets on here before .. I do have some for sale but NOT for face value because I have good seats . Section 105 Row Q --

KC, Giants , Ravens and Browns .. PM me and we can talk price == NO fees if you buy my tickets

Last edited:

Fam

Reaction score
Oh yea there in sec 120 row 23 on Pittsburgh side that in-between the 30 n 40 yard line got 5 left plus you'll be sitting next to me n my fam and yes your invited to the tailgate well have gone on lol DJ set and everything they really do party at the Miami games but its a mix of fans but the woman omg

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone ever needs Steeler home game tickets please message me.

And I decided today I'm flying to Miami for the game.

oh goddammit.
ark, we may need to miss the Miami game.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh yea there in sec 120 row 23 on Pittsburgh side that in-between the 30 n 40 yard line got 5 left plus you'll be sitting next to me n my fam and yes your invited to the tailgate well have gone on lol DJ set and everything they really do party at the Miami games but its a mix of fans but the woman omg

I'll come to your tailgate and pitch in some money. But I'm not buying tickets off of you for $600 each. I don't have a problem with you trying to sell tickets on my site but please next time just throw me a PM and let me know ahead of time.

Fam

Reaction score
I'll come to your tailgate and pitch in some money. But I'm not buying tickets off of you for $600 each. I don't have a problem with you trying to sell tickets on my site but please next time just throw me a PM and let me know ahead of time.

OK my fault no need to pitch in but if you get there early enough you can set up right in the middle of it all and have a ball and again I ment no disrespect I usually don't post but seen some one need tix I come here for the info on my team thanks for having me

Fam

Reaction score
I feel ya I do that when we go play Jax but I live in Coral springs and was able to get a bunch so I'm making a couple bucks n me n my family tixs will be free I'm not asking anyone to buy my tix on here just letting you guys know I got some. Hope to see y'all all there at the game to our boys beat on the mud fish lol

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Well stick around and post some. The more the merrier. Welcome to the Nation.