• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kurt Busch says his girlfriend was a killer assassin

Spike

Reaction score
NASCAR driver accused of abuse says ex is trained assassin

h=300

DOVER, Del. (AP) — The NASCAR driver known as "The Outlaw" testified Tuesday he believes his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin dispatched on covert missions around the world who once returned to him in a blood-splattered gown.

"Everybody on the outside can tell me I'm crazy, but I lived on the inside and saw it firsthand," Kurt Busch said when his attorney, Rusty Hardin, questioned why he still believed Patricia Driscoll is a hired killer.

Busch said Driscoll repeatedly asserted her assassin status and claimed the work took her on missions across Central and South America and Africa. He recounted one time when the couple was in El Paso, Texas. He said Driscoll left in camouflage gear only to return later wearing a trench coat over an evening gown covered with blood.

A day earlier, Busch said his ex-girlfriend told him she was a mercenary who killed people for a living and had shown him pictures of bodies with gunshot wounds.

Busch said Tuesday that Driscoll had claimed that a female character in "Zero Dark Thirty," a film depicting the CIA's hunt for Osama bin Laden, was a composite of her and other women.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/1...-girlfriend-who-accused-him-abuse-is-trained/

--------------------------

this outta be good

Last edited:

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
too many cocoa puffs

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Hard to say which one the crazy one is here. Those are pretty wild claims with out any proof. I don't think that "my ex is an assassin" excuse tops the list of break up excuses. Not sure if it e in your article, but he claims she showed him pictures of dead bodies.... If what he is saying is true then he is an idiot. I would think his life would be in danger.

Lmob0621

Reaction score
I wonder if she told him on the second or third date?

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
NASCAR.
The new pro wrestling.

Spike

Reaction score
If he doesn't want her, I'll take my chances

Patricia-Driscoll-Kurt-Busch-girlfrien-pics.jpg

Patricia%20Driscol.vadapt.320.medium.0.jpg

Last edited:

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I have one main problem with this story other than how far fetched it seems......If Bush assaulted her and she was an assassin wouldnt you think she would have defended herself a little better or turned the tables on him unless...........................Kurt Busch is also an assassin!

Spike

Reaction score
she's only 5ft tall - like my ex crazy wife

short people got no reason

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Well yeah, because hired assassins always tell other people what they do for a living.

Max Power

Forefather
Reaction score
she's only 5ft tall - like my ex crazy wife

short people got no reason

Speaking of 5 feet tall, Jeffy Gordon has spoken. He shall step away from the 24 after the 2015 season. Someone put something in his drink?

Spike

Reaction score
Jeff Gordon to make 2015 his final full-time NASCAR season.

Jeff Gordon will step away from full-time NASCAR racing after the 2015 season, Hendrick Motorsports announced Thursday morning.

Gordon, 43, will compete in his 23rd and final season and then step out of the No. 24 car he has driven since November 1992

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/na ... /22155691/