• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I never knew this was a thing

Stewey

Reaction score
Arm Wrestling, also known as "pulling".
Tournaments worldwide, big money, referees, and audiences.

****, had I known there was such a thing, I'd sure as hell would have tried to compete.
Got hooked watching these videos because I was always good at arm wrestling, beating guys bigger than me.

Some of these guys like Devon Larratt and Schoolboy do not have the massive arms but are just plain strong.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Everything is marketable these days

Steelersreign

Contributor
Reaction score
Arm Wrestling, also known as "pulling".
Tournaments worldwide, big money, referees, and audiences.

****, had I known there was such a thing, I'd sure as hell would have tried to compete.
Got hooked watching these videos because I was always good at arm wrestling, beating guys bigger than me.

Some of these guys like Devon Larratt and Schoolboy do not have the massive arms but are just plain strong.

Reminds me of this movie
Over the top

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Ran into one of my old Homeys at the gym last week. Didn't know him well back in the day but I'm buds with his sister and her husband. Big dude but wanted some tips on exercises to do to help with arm wrestling so we worked out some stuff to do with the cables.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ran into one of my old Homeys at the gym last week. Didn't know him well back in the day but I'm buds with his sister and her husband. Big dude but wanted some tips on exercises to do to help with arm wrestling so we worked out some stuff to do with the cables.

Did your tell him to go out and by a “Big Rig” and install a side pulley to constantly exercise with…………….

WAIT

Maybe there is a “video” out about that??????? LoL

Salute the nation