• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I have a banner that came off but your Dallas Cowboys Stadium when Pittsburgh played

Dennis Craig

Reaction score
My name is Dennis Craig I'm a big Steelers fan 40 ft long 10 ft it's mesh and it says Super Bowl and it has the year 45 and the two trophies and it's yellow black and silver if you want to know it maybe on Facebook under Dennis Craig look at all the old post and you might be able to see it if not I will send one tomorrow hollaback Steeler fans you tell Larry Brown Neil O'Donnell I'm looking for them I love Big Ben to death but he keeps playing for the other team have to come up there and kick that *** don't take bad sex don't be a drive killer I think you got another one in you but what happens when Antonio Brown gets cheap shot every playoff and we can't do nothing about it I love you all and Jack Lambert the best Steeler ever nobody can stop us we ourselves if we grab the free agent every now and then we'd really be the Beast it's hard to beat America's team I mean the Patriots

Sent from my LG-K550 using Steeler Nation mobile app