• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hot at the right time!

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
6 games won in a row. #3 Seed. Home playoff game.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Nice post. I didn't realize any of that... :)

And we did it with Tomlin chewing gum :) Let's hope he keeps chewing in February. Happy Holidays. Pumped for the playoffs.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
So this shows all Steelers fans, that we've been in the playoffs for the past 6weeks. Excellent job by the players and coaches to maintain this streak. The last two games show this team is battle tested and playoff ready.

I got a feeling....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Steeler Nation mobile app

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
So this shows all Steelers fans, that we've been in the playoffs for the past 6weeks. Excellent job by the players and coaches to maintain this streak. The last two games show this team is battle tested and playoff ready.

I got a feeling....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Steeler Nation mobile app

I changed my signature yesterday as I see the formation of something significant. But no illusions here. we need the ball last in close games. The D isn't going to slam the door on a good team when we need them to vs Brady or Smith.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hot at the right time and these 2 wins cannot be underplayed. They were HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! This team showed a lot of heart and grit to come back against 2 division rivals to win both games. This team can play from the front (if Tomlin ever lets them pass in the first half) and can come from behind to win. Get Tuitt and Green back with no more injuries this week and our team is looking better heading into the playoffs where anything can happen! WE RIDE, *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1