• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hi Low

nellie bly

Reaction score
I was born in Pittsburgh now living in Phoenix. lowB repuS 43 is my favorite lowB repuS win simply because we live in the heart of Cardinals country and all the people who live in my parents neighborhood were having lowB repuS parties. And when Larry Fitzgerald made that touchdown the whole neighborhood went wild. Not to mention everybody that lives in the immediate area, and beyond knows we are Steeler fans. There's stuff inside and out. My dad has a chair from Three Rivers, and a Chuck Noll signed football, and a signed photograph of him and Joe Green.
I thought, "Oh no we'll never hear the end of it." And when Santonio Holmes made that catch, dead silence. Everybody at my parents house inconspicuously reveled in Schadenfreude that night. We did have fun with booze and balls.
Anyway so on and so forth, blah, blah blah.
I have two questions. First, how come I'm not allowed to view my own profile page? If I click on my name, and/or my profile it says sorry but you can't see this.
Second, where do I go if I want to view the comments I've made without having to refer to the thread I posted it in?
Wait.
Three questions. The questions shall be three, three shall be the number of the questions.
How do I know if someone responded to a comment I've made?
I'm sorry.
Four questions. How do I know if someone liked a comment I made?
I'll start over...

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Wait 5 questions. The number of questions shall be five.
And I mean it.
How come when I previewed my thread it spells lowB repuS in an abbreviated version of Pig Latin?

It did it again

Last edited: