• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

here's what I don't get...

TazManianDevil

Forefather
Reaction score
Now I follow NFL but I follow Steelers religiously. I tried to keep an eye on our usual enemies (Rats, Bengals....Pats).

I've noticed something that I've never seen other teams do. Do the Steelers give out too much information to the media? Some stuff the players have already said seems counter-productive.

Ben saying the Steelers will try to use both Williams and Bell at the same time. Went even further...just read how Bell might actually play the slot as a receiver a little bit as well.

And that was just a quick look at Steelers news....I've never seen our rivals reveal that much information to the media. You'd think after that beat down they got...they'll keep quiet and not give the enemy any clues as what might happen Sunday night.

Have anyone seen/read other teams give away that much clue in the press?

coupon

Reaction score
"I got news for ya, we're gonna win the game"
Broadway Joe

Steeler

Contributor
Reaction score
I feel the same way. Although I dont think anything that has been said will give the enemy an advantage, I'd keep the lips sealed as to what we might or might not do.

TazManianDevil

Forefather
Reaction score
I feel the same way. Although I dont think anything that has been said will give the enemy an advantage, I'd keep the lips sealed as to what we might or might not do.

I dunno...by telling the Chiefs O ya Bell will play in the slot...that's tipping your hat imho.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Maybe bell won't play in the slot at all

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno...by telling the Chiefs O ya Bell will play in the slot...that's tipping your hat imho.

Watch 2014. He played all over as a WR. You have to realize these coaches know all anyway. It's about executing the game plan.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I think everyone is the same except the Pats***, where Belicheat has had Br*dy listed as "questionable" every game for 14 years just to **** with the system.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think everyone is the same except the Pats***, where Belicheat has had Br*dy listed as "questionable" every game for 14 years just to **** with the system.

I sure you rightfully know, but that puke Billicheat has been ******* the system in more ways than just that.!!!!

As for tipping your hand, com'on MAN. Do you really think we are here at this MB are the only one's who know of Bell's capabilities??? The other "team" knows MORE as well. Lining him up at slot or WR isn't a secret weapon. It's like the bowler saying " yep, I'll but some rosin on my thumb finger and throw a strike". How much of a give away is that???

Salute the nation