• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Here's the storyline after we beat the Patriots

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
The plug and play, game plan trumps talent approach finally caught up with the Patriots. New England realized tonight that pro-bowl talent trumps schemes, and not even Tom Brady can beat a more talented team.

Last edited:

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Has Brady lost his edge? The 38 year old is starting to show his age, as he progressed through another inacurate game, full of missing wide open receivers and interceptions. Perhaps it is time for Brady to Retire...

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
This thread scare the **** out of me. No need to even tempt fate guys. save tis discussion for after the game or Karma will get us.

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
or

The Russians hacked the Patriots play book.

Not our AFC Champion!

The Patriots NEVER CHEATED EVER AND EVERYBODY LOVES THEM

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Has Brady lost his edge? The 38 year old is starting to show his age, as he progressed through another inacurate game, full of missing wide open receivers and interceptions. Perhaps it is time for Brady to Retire...

NOT before this weekend as we should get to beat the ******* tar out of him first..........

That ****** is 39, will be 40 in August, he's older than I am, instead of waiting for him to hit that wall, we need to take that wall and beat him with it.

My line of thinking.........................

Salute the nation

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Harrison, to retire with a ring, just like Bettis? That could be a nice story! Better yet, Harrison as MVP of the Super bowl. Go to Disney world than say FU to Goodell...then retire.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Bullshit. Take your ***** *** to a safe zone.

No safety pins needed just superstitious as many of us are. Just like the word we should not use until we should.

/spins around three times and throws hot sauce over his shoulder waving Terrible Towel while singing Steeler Polka

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
No safety pins needed just superstitious as many of us are. Just like the word we should not use until we should.

/spins around three times and throws hot sauce over his shoulder waving Terrible Towel while singing Steeler Polka

You gotta be doing the polka jig at the same time while singing it.........HHaaaAhahha. J/K

A lot of people here do have their superstitions / beliefs and I can respect that. What we say here generally has NO berring on the game unless of course CMT reads some of my post(s). I have a clairvoyancy gift that is exceptional and CMT would get an earful until he quit taking my calls. I even tried to imitate Terry Bradshaw as to wanting to give him an appology but CMT had nothing of that. Somewhere I think Mike has a gift too. With a win this SUNDAY, many here will think he is gifted also.....................

Salute the nation

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
The plug and play, game plan trumps talent approach finally caught up with the Patriots. New England realized tonight that pro-bowl talent trumps schemes, and not even Tom Brady can beat a more talented team.

With Trump getting inaugurated tonight, if the Steelers win on Sunday this will be the greatest weekend of my life. That said, I had more confidence in Trump winning in November than I do the Steelers beating the Cheating Bastiges From New England on Sunday. Although we played them tight in the regular season with our backup QB, it's entirely possible that they hang 55 points and 600 yards on us again too. I want to see every coach and player down to the waterboys playing pissed off that Belicheat and Br*dy have owned their *** for 17 years. I kinda get how Browns fans feel about us now. Otherwise Captain Cool Shades better have the shades on so we don't see that deer in the headlights look at the end of the third quarter when he's down 40-9 and doesn't know WTF happened.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
With Trump getting inaugurated tonight, if the Steelers win on Sunday this will be the greatest weekend of my life. That said, I had more confidence in Trump winning in November than I do the Steelers beating the Cheating Bastiges From New England on Sunday. Although we played them tight in the regular season with our backup QB, it's entirely possible that they hang 55 points and 600 yards on us again too. I want to see every coach and player down to the waterboys playing pissed off that Belicheat and Br*dy have owned their *** for 17 years. I kinda get how Browns fans feel about us now. Otherwise Captain Cool Shades better have the shades on so we don't see that deer in the headlights look at the end of the third quarter when he's down 40-9 and doesn't know WTF happened.

I know you will happy when I ask you after the STEELERS win..........................crack cocaine or meth???????? LOL

Salute the nation

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Played my pre-game Madden game and brady did not look good. Pressured early and often, did have one lucky blitz beating deep pass for a TD, but when down 21 early in the 4th quarter he threw a long pick 6 to big Cockrell....one of 3 picks he had on the day. Ben came up big with long TD passes to Brown and AyersTD (Ayers had another short TD pass) Both had over 150 yards receiving. Bell was solid all game and killed the last 4 minutes of the 4th quarter and ended up with just over 100 yards on the ground

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Ordinarily, i would say that if the steelers won the storyline will be some version of the steelers got lucky or the pats had an off day. But i think the press knows that Brady, and by extension, the Pats, are near the end. They may be ready to jump ship to the next hot team and the steelers will be that with their young defense and with Martavis coming back to a loaded offense.

The Pats get talked about as some unbeatable team but the fact is, they are the least talented team left.