• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Guess which players on this list Coolie will be pimping prior to next years draft

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000677208/16-for-16-top-prospects-from-outside-power-5

especially #11 on the list....

11. Brandon Wilson, CB, Houston

Wilson is more stout than his former corner-mate --- Cincinnati Bengals first-round pick William Jackson III -- and proved an excellent playmaker in all three facets of the game in 2015. He was the only player in the country to score multiple touchdowns on offense (two rushing scores), defense (interception, fumble return) and special teams (two kickoff returns). Wilson moved from corner to running back when the team needed him late in the year, displaying the athleticism every NFL team desires.

the Cougars had a short week after their only loss last season and where missing their top 2 RBs (one lost to a broken collar bone and the other to a bad high ankle sprain). Wilson who was a starting CB and had, other than during a Spring Game, had not been used at RB in college. Switched sides against Navy and ran for over 100 yards and two TDs. Finished out the year mostly at RB and was a big part of the Coogs win in the Peach Bowl.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Coolie will go down as the best pimpin Moderator this side of the southern border....!!!!

Salute the nation

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I think the Steelers will be needing to fill spots to find a legit OLB to take Uncle Jarvis' place, a running back to create stability behind in front of Bell, A wide receiver unless Coates takes off. One could be filled with FA two mucst be drafted in the first two rounds. No idea of who to pimp.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I think the Steelers will be needing to fill spots to find a legit OLB to take Uncle Jarvis' place, a running back to create stability behind in front of Bell, A wide receiver unless Coates takes off. One could be filled with FA two mucst be drafted in the first two rounds. No idea of who to pimp.

A ILBer -Timmons is nearing the end
A OLBer - Probably lose two in this next off-season /Harrison & Jarvis
A WR - Could lose two in Wheaton & Bryant

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Like a Volunteer fan at a gay bar.

us Vols fans only go to gay bars to pick up the drunken Hogs fans who are slurping jizz out of the drains for quarters.

Cam Sutton, pick 32 in the 2017 NFL Draft - Pittsburgh Steelers

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
us Vols fans only go to gay bars to pick up the drunken Hogs fans who are slurping jizz out of the drains for quarters.

Lol

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
trade Bell and Bryant for the number four pick in the draft and select RB Leonard Fournette LSU.

That team gets two stars with issues but stars none the less. We wipe our hands of cheech and chong.

(I know it is highly doubtful a team would pull the trigger that high, pun intended)

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
A ILBer -Timmons is nearing the end
A OLBer - Probably lose two in this next off-season /Harrison & Jarvis
A WR - Could lose two in Wheaton & Bryant
I'd like to think they will be moving Williams to starter or resigning Timmons to a reasonable contract. I guess if you threw in the Steelers pick and Bryant and Bell you could move up, but not much. Who wants a guy with two knee injuries and a drug problem plus a contract. Bryant is one screw up from total oblivion I don't know why anyone would make the trade you proposed.

ark steel

Reaction score
B

Nobody told me there were quarters!.

DocScott

Contributor
Reaction score
Man, we haven't been in camp for a whole week and we are already talking about next years draft? I'm focusing on this years season and the possibilities that lie ahead. This will be a good one.....Go Steelers!

ark steel

Reaction score

We can trade back to 64th and still get him!

Last edited:

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Man, we haven't been in camp for a whole week and we are already talking about next years draft? I'm focusing on this years season and the possibilities that lie ahead. This will be a good one.....Go Steelers!

just giving you a list of guys to watch this season so you can agree with me when I pimp them next offseason...

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
Christian McCaffrey will be the best RB in the country next year