• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Great UFC card tonight

Supersteeler

Reaction score
I'm just not into the UFC any more. I used to be so huge into it. From way back in the days of Mark Coleman, Dan Sevran and Don Frye all the way up until about 2 years ago. And I can pinpoint the exact moment I lost interest. When they took their two weight classes and felt then need to create like about 3 new ones on top of the old ones. I have zero interest in watching lightweight and flyweight fights. I just don't They spread themselves too thin and all of a sudden their way too many fighters to follow and care about, which made me give up trying almost immediately. Too much of a good thing is sometimes too much.

**** I've only been away for two years and I only know like 25% of the fighters left in the UFC......the rest I've never heard of. That in itself is a great example of the reason I quit watching.

Last edited:

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
I hear ya. Me too. Tonight is old school. Hendricks-Lawler, and Petis- Melindez. Awesome. They fight.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Dudes. This will be epic. Hendricks - Lawler. BADD ASSS !!!

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Didnt get to watch it, but after reading the recaps sound like it did not live up to the hype at all........The most interesting thing coming out of this appears to be CM Punk signing to the UFC.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Didnt get to watch it, but after reading the recaps sound like it did not live up to the hype at all........The most interesting thing coming out of this appears to be CM Punk signing to the UFC.
The Pettis fight was good. I think Hendricks got robbed in a bad "fight".