• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Giants/packers, that other game today.

south dakota STEEL

Forefather
Reaction score
Doyled all 4 home teams. Bet all 4 straight. Am happy.

Still didn't bet enough to drive down to KC and get tickets for next weekend.... : ( should have bet more.

south dakota STEEL

Forefather
Reaction score

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
The NFC is so much better than the AFC. All four of the teams in the division round are legitimate contenders while the AFC has just two.

Chicoman

Reaction score
We shall see...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Steeler Nation mobile app

The G-men have no running game and their O-line is pathetic! On the road in Green Bay this game had DESTRUCTION written all over it! And that's exactly what happened.

Packers are not very good vs the run. In fact at one point this season they were #32 vs the run. When your on the road and up against a rested team that has one of the best running games in the NFL it's not going to be pretty! Rogers will need to be spot on to give Green Bay any chance at all.

steelermania

Reaction score
The NFC is so much better than the AFC. All four of the teams in the division round are legitimate contenders while the AFC has just two.

KC is as legit as Atlanta is. Houston is the weakling. If Carr doesn't get injured, Oakland would be your fourth legit team.

steelermania

Reaction score
I don't get it. Why extend a game you clearly have won?

Pretty much no coach pulls his starting qb anymore unless they have a 30 point lead in the middle of the fourth quarter. It's just the way it is now. Even the trailing team doesn't pull their starter. Eli was out there with less than a minute to go, trailing by 25 points.

steelermania

Reaction score
Another cheerleader coach. They work on fight songs and somersaults the majority of the time.

I visited the packers message board when they were on their four game losing streak. Change the name McCarthy to Tomlin, and you'd have thought you were here. He was a moron that needed to get fired. He was wasting Aaron Rogers' prime. Yada yada yada. The critics are mostly quiet now.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Pretty much no coach pulls his starting qb anymore unless they have a 30 point lead in the middle of the fourth quarter. It's just the way it is now. Even the trailing team doesn't pull their starter. Eli was out there with less than a minute to go, trailing by 25 points.

No, why throw the ball? Regardless of the outcome, it extends the game. Why do that? Get outta Dodge.

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Bet those Giant players who partied in Miami will get grilled this week. I don't think it had any effect but the impression left isn't one you want to leave.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
I visited the packers message board when they were on their four game losing streak. Change the name McCarthy to Tomlin, and you'd have thought you were here. He was a moron that needed to get fired. He was wasting Aaron Rogers' prime. Yada yada yada. The critics are mostly quiet now.

McCarthy got off easy ... lol

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Anyone catch the blatant hold on the hail mary? I think the refs got caught up in the play,

The unwritten rule is there is NO holding calls on hail Mary plays unless the player is tackled.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Miami is a ******* dumb place to party before a football game.

History shows this clearly.