• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

From the Cheatriots accounting office

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
Worthless POS owner "well Tommy looks like your suspension is gonna stick"

POS QB "I still get paid right?"

POS GM" hey Tommy why don't we lower your salary this year and put the money into following years to slip outta this whole little pay cut thing"

Classic Cheatriot **** finding a way to have the suspension hurt their cheating *** QB's wallet the least possible...so typical of that POS cheating excuse for a team

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I still think that Kraft sends a briefcase full of cash to Brady's house every week to get around the salary cap.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

POS GM" hey Tommy why don't we lower your salary this year and put the money into following years to slip outta this whole little pay cut thing"

Classic Cheatriot **** finding a way to have the suspension hurt their cheating *** QB's wallet the least possible...so typical of that POS cheating excuse for a team

Did this really happen? So they are reducing the fine for Brady's missing 4 games this season.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
Did this really happen? So they are reducing the fine for Brady's missing 4 games this season.

His suspension is the first four paychecks of the season. His base salary for this season is $1 million after they restructured his contract and added 2 more years. I forget what his salary was going to be for this season but think it was in the $16 million range.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
A(nother) big fat **** you to the NFL is what that is.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
It's just a shell game anyhow. Anything defered was guaranteed. If it wasn't and he snapped his leg in week 12 then it would be quite a risk.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It's just a shell game anyhow. Anything defered was guaranteed. If it wasn't and he snapped his leg in week 12 then it would be quite a risk.

If it's guaranteed then the deduction will come out per game check of guaranteed money's. NOT standing up for the cheating *******. They are as low as you can get and nothing surprises me as to how that extention contract would be written. **** the CHEATRIOTS****

Salute the nation

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
He has millions and millions. I'm sure he doesn't care about a game check. They're like 80,000 or some ****. Him missing the four games hurts him wayyyy worse.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
He has millions and millions. I'm sure he doesn't care about a game check. They're like 80,000 or some ****. Him missing the four games hurts him wayyyy worse.

Don't forget that he's the only player in the NFL whose wife makes more money than he does.

Steelerfan

Reaction score

The board's biggest *ats fan defending the owner in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score

Didn't Croft give him some kind of under the table help with this Under Armour deal ?

But one of the savviest financial moves Brady made came in a 2010 endorsement deal with Under Armour.

That deal paid Brady with shares in the company, instead of the more traditional annual income. And now, as Under Armour sees unprecedented success with its basketball, golf and training apparel lines, Brady's assets in the company are growing as well.

As The Big Lead detailed, Brady's stock in Under Armour has grown by nearly 800 percent since 2010.
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dis...rmour-stock-2010-endorsement-deal-800-percent

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
His suspension is the first four paychecks of the season. His base salary for this season is $1 million after they restructured his contract and added 2 more years. I forget what his salary was going to be for this season but think it was in the $16 million range.

BS! I wish Goodell would say your suspension is equivalent to four games of your signed contract! This way, moving the money around wouldn't help Tom Foolery.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't Croft give him some kind of under the table help with this Under Armour deal ?

and his nutrition supplement deal that he runs out of the P*ts office buildings

ianv2012

Reaction score
This organization is a bunch of snakes, I doubt everything they say and do as being legitimate. In the words of Jan from Mr. Deeds everytime the Cheatriots speak, "I'm sorry, all I heard was blah blah blah I'm a dirty cheater"

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I still think that Kraft sends a briefcase full of cash to Brady's house every week to get around the salary cap.

Kraft doesn't have to. He already funnels tons of money into Brady's "nutrition" company that he owns. The company is also located on the same property as Gillette Stadium. This is a clear case of circumventing the salary cap, and he should be hit for that as well, and Kraft should lose draft picks because of it.

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
Cope you're spot on, reminds me of the shady stuff the Donkeys were doing back when they won their SB with Elway and co.

It only cost them a 3rd rounder when they were caught paying under the table.