• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Friday Insider: Hurdle once saved Huntington’s job ?

DKPittsburghSports

Sponsor
Contributor
Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I don't give a crap about the Pirates. My boycott started 10 years ago. I refuse to buy a ticket, watch a game on TV, listen on the radio, zero, zip, nada, as long as the Nuttings own the team. Bob Nutting has said that once his family buys something, they never sell it. If that means I never see another Pirates game the rest of my life, I'm fine with that. Anyone who does is just an enabler.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I like the stadium, it is beautiful. But a hard watch when knowing the owner gives two ***** about financially building the team up. Baseball never has been my passion. Buy I still look in on what the team is doing. And right now not impressed. They are doing Nutting special. I have been in Pittsburgh 9 years I have been to 3 games. Ol girl used to go to 20 plus games a year. I am a casual fan, but the diehards are pissed off and rightfully so.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been an ALL PITTSBURGH fan for 51 years. The STEELERS are by far my passion, then the Pen's and I do keep a little eye on the Pirates. I like all sports and yes baseball an be fun both to play and LIVE with. The Pirates make it tough knowing there is NO future. It wasn't but a few short years ago they finally had a winning season. Broke a 29 year (I think but what ever the # it's a MLB record) streak of losing seasons. They did good for a year or three then traded allo the horses away and are now bak to resetting the losing streak record. Sad to see but I still root & feel for them.

Salute the nation

Reactions: JMM

Vader

Reaction score
I watched baseball when I was a kid and even into the 90s. Once I saw the small market owners cave to the larger markets I stopped watching. No reason because the Yankees, Red Sox, ETC.. are going to win it almost every year. Every once in awhile a small market will steal one until their team gets ravaged by not being able to pay their players. Why watch? I haven't seen a baseball game in 25 years.

steelcity52963

Reaction score
Clint Hurdle once saved Neal Huntington's job, according to two sources intimately familiar with the Pirates' insides.
The post Friday Insider: Hurdle once saved Huntington’s job ? appeared first on DKPittsburghSports.com.

Full Story

This story is from our friends at DKPittsburghSports.com . Please visit the link above to read the full story. Click Here to subscribe to DK Pittsburgh Sports for a 50% off offer.
My opinion on hurdle is quite simple if we have score over 5 runs a game to compete to make up for terrible pitching expect nothing less than a sub 500 team i don't know about other pirates fan's but I'm sick and tired of losing every year

Sent from my SM-J327P using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited: