• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

forty five seconds....

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
in the old days this was over.

I don't even know what to say.....the Davis facemask was ticky tack, but there ya go....

no spine.

then Shazier just gets out of Ezekial's way, TD

of course had we actually kicked some extra points, **** mighta went down different.

screw this team, screw the NFL.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
yep this team is what it is showing, losers

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score
Wonder if coach Tomlin can expect some "uncomfortable" questions this coming week....

J

JYU55

They also missed a b;latant face mask on gay, this team reflects the head coach, undisciplined and stupid, from the top on down.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Wonder if coach Tomlin can expect some "uncomfortable" questions this coming week....

he will blame it on everyone else but himself

just like a few fans on this site do.........

In Ben We Trust

Reaction score
Admit it, you cringed when we scored with 45 seconds to go.....

I looked at my son and said they scored with too much time, watch they will lose. So many mistakes but when you get right down to it, there was a time when a Steelers defense would never allow a team to drive the length of the field in 35 seconds in their house. I get it that Tomlin is going to get flamed on the two point conversions but you live by the sword and die by the sword....this time it burned them, but we as fans sure do love it when they convert them.

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
Nor playoff caliber heart, guts or coaching. This **** show has 8-8 written all over. We'll win just enough 8-7 heading into week 17 to have a needs help scenario and then find a way to give the 0-15 Browns a win after all of our help comes through. That is the type of team we have here and now. And yes 8-8 will be just enough to keep Tomlin from even sitting on the hot seat as yet somehow he still won't have a losing season. The Rooney's will have to lock him up for a nice long extension to keep the continuity we have going here. Effing **** show

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
pretty much

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
we just are not a good defense. but the future is good. burns and daviswill both be long time starters

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
**** off this defense is utter ****. A couple ******* corners? Really?

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Spoken in anger... But I retract NOTHING on Davis.

mdk2

Reaction score
we just are not a good defense. but the future is good. burns and daviswill both be long time starters

We better find some pass rushers too.

chipped ham

Reaction score
in the old days this was over.

I don't even know what to say.....the Davis facemask was ticky tack, but there ya go....

no spine.

then Shazier just gets out of Ezekial's way, TD

of course had we actually kicked some extra points, **** mighta went down different.

screw this team, screw the NFL.

They still lose by one even if they kick all the extra points. That defense was pathetic, and the reason this game was lost today. Dallas answered every single ******* drive. I really don't even know what to say. There's not enough negative adjectives in the dictionary to use here today. Butler is a garbage DC, and his defense wouldn't put fear into a high school football team. I was so glad to see Shazier being blitzed up the middle 40 times today, only to be stonewalled each and every ******* time. Absolutely no creativity, and he played gutless on that final drive. Oh and Mike Mitchell, here's a big "**** You" for you today. You are on par with Sean Mahan in terms of free agent signings and one can only hope that you somehow start getting lost coming to the stadium every Sunday. And it was pleasant to see Boswell continue to show his unreliability today too. Kick out of bounds and a missed 55 yarder that, again, had plenty of leg.