• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FordFairLane Parlay Week 8

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Take my advice at your own risk.

Bucs at Bills (-9.5)
Take the bucs. Neithers have been impressive the last few weeks so I expect a tighter game than the experts. Allen could go off and have a huge game but so could Baker.

Rams at Cowboys (45.5)
I take the over here. Rams offense averages 22 without Kupp and the Cowboys average 26.6.

Vikings at Packers (41.5) (+1)
I take the money line here. It is in Lambeau but the vikings looked good vs the '9ers and packers just got beat by the Donkeys. If you aren't comfortable with Kirk Cousins winning I would then take the over. Neither defense is scary and give up about 22 a game.

Jets at Giants (like homefield matters) (+3)(36.5)
I take the under. Two horrible offenses.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Rams are coming off a loss and both teams have capable defenses. That is like a 3 point cushion, I'd taking the under.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Take my advice at your own risk.

Bucs at Bills (-9.5)
Take the bucs. Neithers have been impressive the last few weeks so I expect a tighter game than the experts. Allen could go off and have a huge game but so could Baker.

Rams at Cowboys (45.5)
I take the over here. Rams offense averages 22 without Kupp and the Cowboys average 26.6.

Vikings at Packers (41.5) (+1)
I take the money line here. It is in Lambeau but the vikings looked good vs the '9ers and packers just got beat by the Donkeys. If you aren't comfortable with Kirk Cousins winning I would then take the over. Neither defense is scary and give up about 22 a game.

Jets at Giants (like homefield matters) (+3)(36.5)
I take the under. Two horrible offenses.
Hopefully you took up the parlay. Nice little pay day for me.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Nope ,having a bad few weeks
Week ended good though with wins with Bungles and Lions
I have been one leg off my four leg parlays for over a month now. I usually only bet $20-$50 a week so this win made up for my losses. Got back in the black lol