• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Flyers

Stillers

Reaction score
Flyers lock up Sean Couturier and Jakob Voarcek long term.

How does Penguin nation tremble???

Personally I love what Ron Hextall has done and I believe the young guns on defense will start to pay dividends very soon.
In Hakstol I trust!

Spike

Reaction score
calm down, eat a cheesesteak

WE got it all covered

Phil Kessel trade makes Penguins big winners on Day 1 of NHL free agency

The Pittsburgh Penguins were an undeniable winner on the first day of free agent hunting season because they bagged the biggest difference-maker in the marketplace.

While other NHL teams were picking through a mediocre free agent crop, the Penguins made a bold trade to acquire speedy right wing Phil Kessel from the Toronto Maple Leafs to be Sidney Crosby's linemate.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
How can you not love Hextall?

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
With the moves the Pens have made, I'm a little more optimistic about the team. The D still has some concern, but the O should be good enough to overcome any lapses.

The Flyers are the Flyers. Locking up their pieces is expected. I'm more concerned with the Craps. They bolstered their team and will be a greater force. The Flyers will always will be a thorn is our side, for some reason. Just have to neutralize that rivalry. No reason it is so one-sided, esp at CEC.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
I am happy with the moves that Rutherford has made.This team needed a healthy dose of change. But we shall see.
**** the Flyers.