• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fat. Old. And bit by a shark

ThePittsburghKid

Reaction score
Taste's like chicken..............................that poor shark is going to need some pepto-bismol

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Once again sapp tried to blind side the action. Similar to the guy he leveled on a interception return. Only thing is this shark said **** you and bit his piss hole *** arm.

Salute the nation

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
It was a small nurse shark and it only left a two inch wound. If the charter boat captain hadn't posted about it on FB nobody would know about it.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I have a personal Warren Sapp story. The guy was a mean bully type at UM, pushing people out of the way so he could fill his red cup up with beer from the Keg.

He's anything but a nice guy, and this trouble off the field doesn't; surprise me.

I am surprised by the shark attacking him, usually, sharks offer professional curtsey to others who prey upon the weak.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Man, totally forgot this clown was in the Hall of Fame.

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Beats up Hookers, gets bit by a shark. Karma mother ******

fogdoctor

Reaction score
I have met probably a dozen people that knew Sapp either from Miami or the Bucs. I'm pretty sure that 11 of 12 said he was a horrible person and the other one said he was an *******.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
I have met probably a dozen people that knew Sapp either from Miami or the Bucs. I'm pretty sure that 11 of 12 said he was a horrible person and the other one said he was an *******.

I talked to him once when I lived in South Florida and you can put me down for the ******* vote, just like Danny Marino.....or was it narcissistic prick, either one.

Ski scared me for a minute, I didn't remember gettin' bit by no shark.

Last edited:

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

I was reading comments on an article awhile back that Sapp will sign autographs for kids and tell the kids in front of their dad, that their dad is a wimp and wishes they were Sapp. If true to humilate parents in front of their own kids, that fat piece of **** needs his teeth knocked into his throat by some Joe Badass someday