• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Championship tickets

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
If you know anyone with tickets. Lemme know. Trying to pay around $250.

Bluesteel

Reaction score
If you know anyone with tickets. Lemme know. Trying to pay around $250.

Good luck! Bit the bullet and dropped about $400 for best available! Now trying to figure out tailgate possibility? Parking passes, a mile away are getting jacked up to $150! I'm driving up from L.I., NY morning of so not sure what our plan will be?

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah. Bout $365 on StubHub .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Steeler Nation mobile app

I quit using stub hub after the jacked up the billing to my CC. Billed me twice apparently and it took me almost 3 weeks to get the refund credited back to my card. I was lookiing at the NFL Ticket Exchange and Ebay...etc.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

SteelerAl

Reaction score
Just use StubHub, guys. I buy/sell a lot of tickets and have tried at times to use other sites, but StubHub is the leader and has the most inventory. I also really like searching by "Best Value", makes the decision a lot more straightforward.

Bluesteel

Reaction score
Must've missed my post. Already got tickets for $300 each.

I'll be up in Sec. 317.

Any idea about tailgating? I read Route 1 Liquors is often home to visiting fans n is 1st come 1st serve, about a 5 min., sidewalk, walk to stadium. Generally opens 3 hours before game time. I'm driving up from L.I., N.Y., that morning n may just go right there, to get in line.
They have approx. 150 spaces.

Bluesteel

Reaction score
If anyone going wants to try n hook up, PM me... A bit concerned about their fans (been to Redsox games as appossing fan n was not treated very kindly!). Wouldn't mind establishing a Steeler contingency early on!!!

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be up in Sec. 317.

Any idea about tailgating? I read Route 1 Liquors is often home to visiting fans n is 1st come 1st serve, about a 5 min., sidewalk, walk to stadium. Generally opens 3 hours before game time. I'm driving up from L.I., N.Y., that morning n may just go right there, to get in line.
They have approx. 150 spaces.

Well I plan on being there early. Maybe we could meet up in that lot. I think it's gonna be a scarce day for Steeler fans unfortunately.

I'm in 302. Hines57 will also be with me. I'll have my truck so planning on bringing a cooler and my heater.

Bluesteel

Reaction score
Spoke with Route 1 Liquors earlier...

Their lot is approx. a quarter mile from stadium and will open for entry at 1pm for this game. $60 per vehicle, first come, first served. They are so spoiled, he literally said "For Conference Championship games, the lot usually fills in about 2 hours from opening," in this case, expected to fill around 3pm. No open fires, but grills are good to go!

Google Maps gives me a 3 1/2 hour ETA to stadium, so I'll be leaving at about 9am to be safe. I'll PM you toward weekend if you're interested in trying to meet up? (I'm an FNG here, as of late, because the board has been updated a few times, but I go back a bit... I've tailgated with Stlrs4Life (Dom) in Pittsburgh a few times, although it's been a while).

Bluesteel

Reaction score
...I'm coming up in my truck and that's the lot I plan to be at this point. I intend to bring a cooler and my Weber grill! Coming with only one other friend n Cheatriot hater!

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be in NE. Maine to be exact. Getting ripped in Portland. Brew Tour!!!

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
...I'm coming up in my truck and that's the lot I plan to be at this point. I intend to bring a cooler and my Weber grill! Coming with only one other friend n Cheatriot hater!

I sent you a PM

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
ef9f7f118b7b4b773fef6934072608e9.jpg

Appears the liquor 1 is almost a mile walk to the stadium.

BAS

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I may be headed up too. My brother the Pats fan has his wife looking for tickets for the 2 of them and possibly 2 for me.

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Just got my tix. Will be driving up with my son from LI, NY. I don't think parking will be an issue, as we will be there early. Is there a place anyone can recommend to eat and watch the NFC game that is close to the stadium?

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Last time I was up there which was ten years ago there wasn't **** around the stadium.. middle of no where.