• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Can you say, "no respect?"

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score
time to bring the pain.

UNLEASH HELL!

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Pats fans are unapologetically assured of victory in their minds... the Steelers have absolutely no chance... this is exactly the kind of game we win... shock the world... end the Cheats

nooneuno

Forefather
Reaction score

Cras108er

Reaction score
Can you say, "no respect?"

They're Boston reporters do you really think they're going to pick their team to lose?

That's not my point. My point is their dismissal of Pittsburgh as an opponent to be taken seriously. They've dismissed us similar to the way we do the Browns.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

str8liner

Reaction score
I wish the damn game would get here already. These late Sunday games are bullshit. Should start the first game at 1:00. Had about enough of hearing how great Bill and Tom are too. They better beat these ********. Enough of talking just play the damn game.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Yeah it's to be a expected. I watch the talking heads on NFL network talk about how the pats**** running backs are collectively better than ours. How it will be easier for them to shut down Bell. From the sounds of most the Steelers have no chance and the talk is really of green bay and Atlanta.

hook

Forefather
Reaction score
I'm glad we are getting no respect. Makes everyone want to play that much harder. Seem's like every time we are favorites, the team takes things for granted and plays like ****.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
Taken from MSN.

"Tom Brady may have the most Super Bowl victories of the four star quarterbacks in Sunday's conference championship games, but that doesn't mean he gives the New England Patriots an automatic edge against the Pittsburgh Steelers. In 10 appearances in the AFC title game, Brady has a 76.3 passer rating, 12 TDs and 12 INTs. That's more like Brock Osweiler than Tom Brady. Brady had some struggles in last week's playoff win over the Houston Texans, and FOX Sports' Chris Chase explained why that's a bad sign for Sunday. "

str8liner

Reaction score
And I turn the TV on this AM and what is the first thing I see? The NFL network ejaculating over Bellicheat and Brady....I guess I have to DVR the pre games and FF through everything about NE because I cant take another second of hearing about those two.

Please guy's please beat the living hell out of the Patriots. For the sake of everyone's sanity not riding on the Cheatriot bandwagon.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
And I turn the TV on this AM and what is the first thing I see? The NFL network ejaculating over Bellicheat and Brady....I guess I have to DVR the pre games and FF through everything about NE because I cant take another second of hearing about those two.

Please guy's please beat the living hell out of the Patriots. For the sake of everyone's sanity not riding on the Cheatriot bandwagon.

they have what three ex Patriots on there?

all three make it unwatchable with their bullshit

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
The Pats fans in NE are nervous. And they should be. 6points is inflated and they are overrated. They've never had to stop so much talent on O before. They will be exposed. As long as Ben keeps the picks to a minimum!

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Several "cheats" fans have been very quiet towards me. I tell them that if they can't talk smack before the game then you don't get to after the game. Two of them are friends of mine (outside of football...lol) and they both have said PITTSBURGH is the last team they wanted to have to play. That said,......

The STEELERS are more repaired for "equipment malfunction" than at anytime in the past. They have WAY more talent that has developed since their first meeting this season. Weather it is acknowledged or not, PITTSBURGH has a lot going for them coming into this game. Reliving the past games the CHEATRIOTS have won against the steelers doesn't have much relevance in today's game. MANY of the STEELERS' players were not even on those teams. Kick ******** is what we are going to do. Maybe shut those ******* retired cheats players the **** up.

Salute the nation

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
They're Boston reporters do you really think they're going to pick their team to lose?

Exactly. They are like SoCal weathermen...same **** different day.

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
Pats fans are unapologetically assured of victory in their minds... the Steelers have absolutely no chance... this is exactly the kind of game we win... shock the world... end the Cheats

Chowdah heads thoroughly expect their Cheats to win.
Steeler Nation expects to win as well.
Good always triumphs over bad.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Id like to say im going to be civil to the ******* that swoon for the Cheating ********, but im not... i pride myself on being a gracious winner or loser to every other fanbase but the Pats fans have burned their bridges with me... i dont wish pain and sadness on anyone, but im not going out of my way to comfort thise ***** when and if we beat them.. and if we lose im using the term ******* unworthy cheaters every chance i get for a month...

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't think any of it was disrespectful. Tom Brady owns Pittsburgh, Ben hasn't been that good against them. Those are facts.