• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Awesome article about CA green energy tax and job creation

Spike

Reaction score

She is pretty good with this

Last edited:

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This article and the fraud known as Prop 39 embody EVERYTHING we know and fear about government, government spending, kickbacks, etc.
  • First, the idiots who authored and voted for Prop 39 are apparently surprised that it raised vastly less than expected.
  • Raise cost (including by raising taxes), and demand goes down, dimwit.
  • Demand goes down, consumption goes down.
  • Consumption goes down, revenue is less than expected - yet AGAIN.
  • Meanwhile, the money is lost, unaccounted for, wasted, blown, and basically governmented.
  • And lo and freaking behold - most of the money is going to "consultants," i.e., political butt-buddies.
  • And wow, look at that, will you - the energy savings are nowhere to be found.
  • But hey, at least Idiotfornia drove more ******* businesses out of my state.

ark steel

Reaction score
This article and the fraud known as Prop 39 embody EVERYTHING we know and fear about government, government spending, kickbacks, etc.
  • First, the idiots who authored and voted for Prop 39 are apparently surprised that it raised vastly less than expected.
  • Raise cost (including by raising taxes), and demand goes down, dimwit.
  • Demand goes down, consumption goes down.
  • Consumption goes down, revenue is less than expected - yet AGAIN.
  • Meanwhile, the money is lost, unaccounted for, wasted, blown, and basically governmented.
  • And lo and freaking behold - most of the money is going to "consultants," i.e., political butt-buddies.
  • And wow, look at that, will you - the energy savings are nowhere to be found.
  • But hey, at least Idiotfornia drove more ******* businesses out of my state.

You could have just typed "I hate black and brown people" and saved a lot of Internet ink.