• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Arian Foster to sign with Miami

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...foster-signs-oneyear-deal-with-miami-dolphins

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that the Dolphins will sign the former Texans star running back to a one-year deal, per a source. The Dolphins later confirmed the deal via Twitter, making the signing official.

NFL Media's Mike Garafolo reported that the deal is worth $1.5 million with an additional $2 million in incentives.

Foster worked out for the 'Fins on Monday. The 29-year-old runner had a second visit planned later in the week with the Lions, but Detroit didn't get a chance to lure him away.

"I know that this league knows that when I'm on the field, I'm one of the most productive doing it," Foster said after inking his new deal.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...foster-signs-oneyear-deal-with-miami-dolphins

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that the Dolphins will sign the former Texans star running back to a one-year deal, per a source. The Dolphins later confirmed the deal via Twitter, making the signing official.

NFL Media's Mike Garafolo reported that the deal is worth $1.5 million with an additional $2 million in incentives.

Foster worked out for the 'Fins on Monday. The 29-year-old runner had a second visit planned later in the week with the Lions, but Detroit didn't get a chance to lure him away.

"I know that this league knows that when I'm on the field, I'm one of the most productive doing it," Foster said after inking his new deal.

Think it a relatively low risk deal for the Fins.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope he does make some noise, unless we are playing them........

Salute the nation

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I think he's gonna get hurt again. Great talent when healthy, but his injury is a nagging one that won't go away it seems. Hope he does revive his career. He's an ABQ guy. Although not really a fan fave amongst the locals here

bmoritz

Reaction score
Can't stand him, wish he'd go away.

P

POP

Yea, which is just about never.

Fins waste time signing another bad fit. They sign a below average QB to a long-term, fairly big deal. They signed that crap Wallace, at which time I immediately said he will be gone in two year, have not amounting to a hill of beans.

They blew another wad when they signed Suh. All they do is spin in circles.

Foster will come and go, and not make a difference to them adding wins.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
hopefully he hasa big game vs ne

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score

Fins waste time signing another bad fit. They sign a below average QB to a long-term, fairly big deal. They signed that crap Wallace, at which time I immediately said he will be gone in two year, have not amounting to a hill of beans.

Unlike Suh, Foster won't cost them cap space. Suh is a special athlete, though they are not utilizing his talents properly. Foster is a bargain, and won't effect the cap at all. If he does great, awesome! If not, he's off the books next year, and his incentive laiden contract is on the cutting room floor.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

thought you were leaving

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
It's reported now that he's out 4-6 weeks due to a paper cut from signing the contract

Steelerfan

Reaction score
I think he's gonna get hurt again. Great talent when healthy, but his injury is a nagging one that won't go away it seems. Hope he does revive his career. He's an ABQ guy. Although not really a fan fave amongst the locals here

Are you talking about Foster or Bell? :excitement: