• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anything of interest in tonight's game?

P

POP

My areas of interest.

1.) How will the Browns find about way to make this another agonizing loss? Last time they played Balt. they were up 20 and still found a way to lose. The Browns have taken losing into an art form.

2.) Are the Ravens as average as they seem to be, or are they rounding into somewhat of a decent team? I don't think they are that good, which makes us losing to them repulsive, and is yet even more proof that Tomlin sucks.

3.) I got two players going for fantasy football tonight - Steve Smith and Pryor, both of whom I got in free agency.

4.) How ridiculous will this version of "color rush" be tonight?

5.) Will the Ravens cover the 7.5 point spread? I am going that way.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I see the game unfolding like this

Browns take a early lead, and the rats come back and win it.

Spike

Reaction score
and a new low in cleveland!

Cleveland (0-10) has opened a season with 10 consecutive losses for the first time since joining the NFL in 1950.

0-16 coming up and no QB in the next draft worth taking #1 overall - ha ha

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I'd rather watch paint dry. I'll place bets with myself as to which spots on the wall will dry first.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
ONLY average for the NFL. Not hardly worth watching the condensed version and fast forwarding on top of that. SUCK game and key penalties early to help change out come. I didn't watch last night at all as I just watched the condensed version and fast forwarded to only see less than 10min of game. I could have cut that to the famous "coach" limit of 4minutes and still had more than needed.

Salute the nation

scstillerfan

Reaction score
Flacco has looked like a beaten dog all season. It disgusts me the Steelers can't beat him and his **** team.

Fiji Mariner

Reaction score
and a new low in cleveland!

Cleveland (0-10) has opened a season with 10 consecutive losses for the first time since joining the NFL in 1950.

0-16 coming up and no QB in the next draft worth taking #1 overall - ha ha

Careful Spike, the Stains still get 2 cracks at the Steelers who loving giving a team their first charity win of the season. With 2 shots at a team with a horrid track record against under .500 teams they'll be able to get at least 1 win vs. this brand of Steeler football.

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score
Careful Spike, the Stains still get 2 cracks at the Steelers who loving giving a team their first charity win of the season. With 2 shots at a team with a horrid track record against under .500 teams they'll be able to get at least 1 win vs. this brand of Steeler football.

I know I'll certainly be anxious when Pittsburgh's first game against them kicks off. The Browns have taken garbage football to a new low, and if we lose either game to them, it will be interesting to read the excuses come up for why its not our beloved coaching staff's fault that we continue this pathetic trend

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I know I'll certainly be anxious when Pittsburgh's first game against them kicks off. The Browns have taken garbage football to a new low, and if we lose either game to them, it will be interesting to read the excuses come up for why its not our beloved coaching staff's fault that we continue this pathetic trend

Scary thought if the Steelers do lose to them. Just sayin..... o_O