• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

and yet ANOTHER "random" drug test for Deebo

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Harrison should tweet he's thinking of being the union boss when he retires.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Really disgusting that the NFL is doing this ****. We may be in for a long hold out come 2020.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
James needs to agree to meet with godell and when he sees him just ***** slap the prick

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
James needs to agree to meet with godell and when he sees him just ***** slap the prick

I would prefer his clothesline technique he master a long time ago. :)

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
Not ratifying the CBA has had a collateral effect.
Time for Art the Deuce to sound off like he has a pair.
Goodells line of BS is getting tired.

Litos

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm starting to suspect that goodell showers with harrison's urine

GRBman

Reaction score
Not ratifying the CBA has had a collateral effect.
Time for Art the Deuce to sound off like he has a pair.
Goodells line of BS is getting tired.

This...ALL OF THIS...

Deebo is being targeted because he isn't cooperating with their Al-Jazeera "investigation"...
The Steelers are being targeted because ...well, they are the Steelers.

..and yeah, Time for Mr. Rooney...and I mean MISTER ROONEY to place a phone call to Goodell...and remind him that he has friends in MUCH higher places...

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
All should have been dealt with when the initial report came out, including big acne forehead. That said, when you publicly thumb your nose at the employers representative there can be repercussions. Like I said, speak with or have council present. They have absolutely nothing. The drug policy involves drug arrests and positive tests. Not hearsay from a discredited source. Very simple. Show up and deny.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Harrison should not fight this battle alone. The NFLPA and the other players mentioned should be taking a stand. As for the drug tests if this was Harrison's first test this year then I dont see a problem. Of course the timing is bad, but I think everyone is required to be tested within a certain window. If you are clean then it should not be a problem anyways. I think players should be tested several times throughout the year.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
All should have been dealt with when the initial report came out, including big acne forehead. That said, when you publicly thumb your nose at the employers representative there can be repercussions. Like I said, speak with or have council present. They have absolutely nothing. The drug policy involves drug arrests and positive tests. Not hearsay from a discredited source. Very simple. Show up and deny.

Or maybe his reputation means something to him so he is fighting bulldhit allegations in order to defend it. I look at the drug test as a good thing. He passes it and points to it when the time comes to go to court for injunctive relief.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Perhaps he's collecting enough just in case he catches fire.

Oh the irony!!!

Harrison has probably said " I wouldn't piss on him (godell) if he was on fire". Well "the rog" is out to prove him wrong......

Salute the nation