• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

6 Straight AFC Championship Games

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
They lose a couple games per year to good opponents. They play shifty a couple games per year against so so or bad teams but get by. Everyone else loses an extra game to the good team and one head scratcher. That is the difference.

insaniti

Contributor
Reaction score
The "great" Patriots this year have faced Palmer, Tannehill, Oswieler, Taylor, Kessler, Dalton, Jones, Wilson, Kaepernick, Fitzpatrick, Goff, Flacco, Siemian, Petty, and Moore.

Their two losses were to Taylor (without Brady), and Wilson (with Brady). People want to rag on the crap QB's we've faced as to why our defense is ranked where they are, or why we won certain games against certain teams... well there you go, the only decent QB they faced this year in Wilson beat them.

Steelerfreak

Reaction score
I said this in another thread
But seems more fitting here, I remember about 23 years ago the Steelers personally dethroned the Bills as the AFC alpha dogs.
Then about 7 or 8 years later the patriots took that away from us.

I want to take care of business today and be the team that takes their entitlement from them.

Yes, they are good. They are not invincible. Now it is time.

They are coming after our 7. We need to take this personally and be the team that personally closes the window on this teams era of dominance tainted by scandal and controversy.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

blitzburghv5

Reaction score
Houston got after him and put some good licks on him ....and that takes a toll....success vs Brady means making him move laterally....when he drops and sets or he has time and starts that lil spring toe rabbit bounce he will kill you.....his arm strength has dropped....some **** floaters that should have been picked.

We know how he will attack us.....quick reads and crossing patterns and mix in lots of rubs....they are gonna work our middle....we shore that up, we will be fine on defense.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Houston got after him and put some good licks on him ....and that takes a toll....success vs Brady means making him move laterally....when he drops and sets or he has time and starts that lil spring toe rabbit bounce he will kill you.....his arm strength has dropped....some **** floaters that should have been picked.

We know how he will attack us.....quick reads and crossing patterns and mix in lots of rubs....they are gonna work our middle....we shore that up, we will be fine on defense.

He'll throw 10-15 yard passes right up the middle all friggen' day and as usual there isn't a thing our defense will do to stop it, upside is that Gronk is on IR. Our only hope is that we have Bell and AB together and a chance to put up more points than they do. And when the Steelers' headsets go out, Shades needs to pull the team off the field immediately until it's "fixed".

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The Steelers need to figure out how to run without the headsets. I wouldn't wait for the inevitable.

That's a pretty big order to fill, but I would like to see the same thing.

Last night it looked like the Cheater's knew to many plays. Cheater's defense seemed to know the Texan's offensive plays. Just to coincidental for me. I think even though the heat sets are NFL ran the CHEATRIOTS have figured a way to tap the frequency or their undercover scheme of taping has continued.

**** worrying about the cheats as we need to BEAT who is in front of us, happening to be the chefs. We will take care of buisness then prepare going forward at that time.

Salute the nation

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score

Last night it looked like the Cheater's knew to many plays. Cheater's defense seemed to know the Texan's offensive plays. Just to coincidental for me

Salute the nation

normally i'd agree, but not this time; osweiler is just that terrible.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score

Last night it looked like the Cheater's knew to many plays. Cheater's defense seemed to know the Texan's offensive plays. Just to coincidental for me. I think even though the heat sets are NFL ran the CHEATRIOTS have figured a way to tap the frequency or their undercover scheme of taping has continued.

**** worrying about the cheats as we need to BEAT who is in front of us, happening to be the chefs. We will take care of buisness then prepare going forward at that time.

Salute the nation

You mean like when the Texans ran a fake reverse and the Pats didn't cover the TE for an easy TD? The conspiracies are getting out of hand. Brock was horrible. If the Pats knew the plays the Texans would not have scored.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
normally i'd agree, but not this time; osweiler is just that terrible.

Perhaps

but the Texans had their moments

like I said in another thread

D had two good LBers let them go

but still number one on D with points allowed

it stinks of the same thing they were known from from the beginning stealing signals.

Ernie Adams I am sure would agree.............

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
Last night's game resembled a lot of our games with the Pats. We hung with them for the most part until they would sit back and pick off some passes, giving Brady the chances he needed to pick you apart. They force you to throw and make a mistake and pounce. Houston was moving the ball on the Pats D, but TO killed them. Not to mention, Osweller threw a perfect pass in the end zone, hit the WR in the hands & numbers and he dropped it. Clearly changed the momentum and confidence of the Texans, having to settle for another FG.

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
It's easy to know the Texans plays when they only run 20 plays with that poor QB...

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Win their ****** division, capitalize on what is usually one of the easiest schedules, get a bye, beat usually the lowest surviving seed from the wildcard and then get in the Championship.

Yep, you have to credit them for consistently beating the garbage teams in their division. It was the same way with the Colts when they have Manning and it's actually quite a statement how bad they are that Luck can't carry them through the division every year.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, you have to credit them for consistently beating the garbage teams in their division. It was the same way with the Colts when they have Manning and it's actually quite a statement how bad they are that Luck can't carry them through the division every year.

uhuh I give them credit for finding a way to contnue to cheat to the point they know tendencies

that is the only thing I will ever give those cheating *******

**** them

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He'll throw 10-15 yard passes right up the middle all friggen' day and as usual there isn't a thing our defense will do to stop it, upside is that Gronk is on IR. Our only hope is that we have Bell and AB together and a chance to put up more points than they do. And when the Steelers' headsets go out, Shades needs to pull the team off the field immediately until it's "fixed".

****, can HCMT do that? Belicrap's head would asplode!

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Win their ****** division, capitalize on what is usually one of the easiest schedules, get a bye, beat usually the lowest surviving seed from the wildcard and then get in the Championship.

Yep. There have been threads on how much the AFC East sucks and how lucky the cheaters are to be in it.